Part 15: New Debt

Naielli's POV:
I woke up to Joel tearing off my shirt. It's all i had on besides under wear since i was kidnapped while i was sleep.

I could do anything but tell him to stop.

He groped my breast hard enough to leave a bruise while he sloppily kissed down my neck and body.

He then ripped my panties off and rammed his finger inside me while i cried pulling at the chains.

I was in a cold dark room sitting in the floor with each hand hanging from the wall.

After Rissas break down about Anzai i felt a prick on my neck and i was out cold.

After he was done assaulting me with his hands he started unbuckling his belt and zipping down his pants.

"Just relax and you'll enjoy it."

That only made me cry harder while i kept my mouth shut. My energy was no more and i couldn't fight.

I was slowly losing consciousness

The silence is so loud i hear water droplets hitting the floor every 5 seconds and the ruffling of joel's pants.

I never thought i'd see the day where i hoped and dreamed of seeing Anzai again.

But then again He's the reason i'm here. He's also the reason i have more trauma to get over.

But all he wants is to make me happy, and nobody's every wanted that for me more than my momma.

I just want my momma.

I wanted to pray hoping that'd work but i almost forgot that god hates me. He paired me with the devil.

On cue a gust of strong wind enters the room confusing the fuck out of me.

It's to dark to see anything but all i can hear are slow foot steps coming towards me.

"Who the fu—" Joel starts and his cut off by what sounded like a punch and then a bang into the wall.

"Come with me, future queen."

I snapped my head up at the familiar deep voice....

"L-Lucifer?"

"L-lUcIfEr" he mocked, "Yes it's me now get your ass up so we can leave."

"I stared blankly into nothingness. One because it was dark. And Two i was still trying to grasp the fact that Anzai's dad is now helping me. Even after he kidnapped me and tried to rape me.

Maybe that's his plan all along.

"No im not gonna rape you. You smell like Anzai—" he sniffed me again. "and joel and that's... unattractive." Lucifer says.

Is he reading my mind to?

"Although you do have a fine ass body."

I felt his finger touch in the middle of my collar bones and i flinched. He slowly slide all the way down to my naval.

"Mmm" He chuckles and tells me stand up again.

"I'm chained up." is my only response.

"Oh yeah..." He says and then bust out into a fit of laughter.

laughter i couldn't understand.

After he unchained me he teleported me to the front gate of Anzai's estate.

"W-why are you h-helping me?" i asked. Because i genuinely needed to know.

Lucifer laughs and leans down to whisper in my ear.."Because now my dear son owes me a favor."