01

I AM in a bar right now. I just wanna get wasted and get laid tonight.

"Hey baby, wanna stay in my pad tonight??" I smiled and kissed her on her lips. She kissed me back..

Naputol lang ang make-out session namin ng biglang mag ring ang phone ko.

It was Manong Ric calling.

"Ser asan na daw ho ba kayo?? Tinatanong na ho kayo sa akin ng mommy nyo??" Sabi nya. I sighed. Lumayo muna ako sa babaeng kasama ko kanina at pumunta sa may bandang CR ng banyo.

"Just tell her na nag take ako ng overtime sa office and may dinaanan lang ako" I told him. My mom is so nosy, just like the other girls I had a relationship with.

"Ser, nasa bar ba ho kayo??"

"Yes and baka malate ako ng uwi sa condo" I answered. At the age of 30 hindi pa rin ako pinakakawalan ni mama. She still check on me regularly as if I am some teen ager.

"Ah ser ingat kayo dyan... Saka ser uwi na ho kayo ng maaga ayoko pa ho mawalan ng trabaho... Alam nyo naman ho ang mama nyo"

I laughed. He is right. Konting mali lang nya baka isisante na sya ni Mommy.

"Yes Kuya, ako na bahala sa inyo" Sabi ko naman. We bid good bye and ended the call. Simula bata palang ako close na talaga kami ni Manong/ Kuya Ric.

I went back to my table and saw the woman I am with earlier groping another mans lips.

"What a whore" I scoffed and got my bottle of beer and walked up to the dance floor.

I wasn't actually dancing. I was casually walking and finding some girl to flirt with.

I stopped when I saw a woman in her red not so conservative dress. She is also wearing a masquerade mask just like some girls I saw earlier.

I went near her and hugged her from aback. I felt her stilled but she managed to look at me.

"Hello what's your name??" Tanong nya sa akin and she put her arms around my neck.

I smirked and said,

"Castrial is the name milady" I said while getting to dance with her.

"Like, Castrial Eberstark the CEO of Eberstark Shipping lines??" She asked as she swayed her body against me.
I muffled a laugh but nodded.

"So, I did fish out something big from the crowd tonight" she said. I drank beer and kissed her. She didn't kissed me back at first but she did later on.

"Nah ah.... You don't get to see me" she held her mask tighter as I was about to remove it earlier.

"Why??" I asked her. I wanna see her face. She has the sweetest lips I had ever tasted. Her curves at the right places and it seems for me wala naman syang pinagawa..

Although, it is none of my business but I hate woman lying about their selves. Sasabihin nila na wala silang pinagawa kahit halatang meron. Maybe it is their pride talking but they should be proud of what god has given to them.

So, if my napansin akong kakaiba sa kanila. I just keep it to myself para walang gulo.

"It is my rights so, if I say no it means no" she said and kissed me again. We kissed and ended up in the bars VIP room.

"Stop" she said. I was in the middle of undressing her and she just said stop.

"Why??" I asked her. She looked at me and sighed. She slightly fixed her clothes and sat at the sofa..

"This isn't the reason I came here" she said. I listened and well fixed my self up too.

"Then why did you came here in the first place ??"

"Well, I found out something. It is about how an event my parents are planning and how could it change my life. I went here thinking that maybe if I went here something would happen to me like you know sex and my mom and dad would stop whatever they are thinking but I can't" she sighed again.

"Well, my parents are too. And it is because I don't have a choice" I said to her. she didn't speak so I continued.

"And don't be mad at your parents maybe they think this is good for you and maybe they are securing your future" I drank down the beer.

I was stunned at the movements she did next.

"What are you doing??" I asked her. My breathing is getting heavier every minute.

"Well maybe I can't give it you full-blown s but I know a way of thanking you differently because you somehow lessened the weight I am carrying around my heart"

That was the lasting she said before she did something that made me go crazy

I woke up the next morning without her by myside. I tried to see evidences that last night wasn't a dream last night.

I didn't see one and the place was very neat. It looks like she cleaned the place.

I was dressed up as well.

I smiled. Even though it wasn't  full blown last night it was still the best thing I had experienced.

I hope I meet that lady again someday.