Trouble

*Danielle's POV*

I was enjoying some time with Opie, finishing up the movie from last night when a phone started ringing. Opie jumped up and went into the kitchen. A minute later he walked out of the kitchen and down the hall to the bedroom. I paused the movie and followed him.

"What is it? Club stuff?" I asked as he was pulling on a pair of jeans.

"Yeah, my dad fucked up and I gotta go handle it. I'll be back soon." He replied.

He finished getting dressed and put his cut on while walking down the hallway.

"Okay, be careful." I told him.

"Always am babe." He smiled as he kissed me goodbye on the way out the door.

I didn't know what else to do, other than catch up on some OnlyFans messages and to actually post some pre-filmed content. I also did some promotion across my other social media accounts.

Once that was done I went looking for other stuff to do, just to keep myself entertained or busy. I ended up scrubbing down the bathroom, and finishing up laundry. I started to get worried as the sun went down and it got later.

I wasn't sure about the protocol with this so I didn't call or text Opie like I wanted to. I had just settled back down on the couch when I heard the screen door open and there was a knock on the door. I got up and went open it, Jenn stood on the other side.

"Hey, Jax sent me a message and told me to come to pick you up. Him and Opie are with Piney up at Piney's cabin." She replied.

"Piney?" I asked.

"Opie's dad. I don't know the details, but it can't be good if they're there." She replied.

She came in while I put on some pants, grabbed one of Opie's shirts and tossed some things into a bag. I turned lights off as I went and made sure the back door and windows were locked. I grabbed the extra key and followed Jenn out.

About 10 minutes later we were pulling into the driveway. I followed Jenn into the house and saw the spread on the table.

"I figured we could have a little sugar fueled sleepover. Disney or a teen movie marathon?" Jenn asked.

"Teen movie marathon sounds good." I replied.

We grabbed all the cookies, candy and popcorn we could stomach and we settled into our seats in the living room. Jenn went to her and Jax's VUDU account and started She's the Man for us.

**

*Opie's POV*

"So how do you think the girls are doing?" I asked Jax.

"Oh, they're probably in a sugar coma by now." He laughed.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Yeah, Jenn's been dying for a friend. There's not another Old Lady close to her age, until now. You get steady pussy and my girl gets a friend. It's a win win." He laughed.

"Except I don't know how long she'll be here. She could have to go back to San Francisco any day now." I confessed.

"If you want my advise, ask her to move back. Actually make a go of it. Screw what her parents think, the club will be her family." Jax told me.

"Yeah, I could do that. I'll sleep on it." I told him.

I got up from the recliner I was sitting in and went over to one of the sofas. I took my boots off and pulling a ratty ass blanket off the back of it. It took me a while to actually fall asleep since I was thinking over the whole asking Danielle to move back to Charming over, along with the whole shit show with my dad. I finally drifted off to sleep just as the sun was coming up.