Playing House

*Danielle's POV*

I pulled into Opie's driveway and climbed out of my car. He knew I was close and said the door was unlocked so when I reached the front door I just turned the doorknob and walked in. I was surprised to not see him sitting in his chair in the living room. I closed the door behind me and started to yell for him when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Ope!" I yelped.

"Yeah babygirl?" He said in my ear.

"I like the sound of that and I usually hated it when exes used it." I replied.

He turned me around, and started kissing me. I jumped and he caught me and started carrying me to his bedroom, I just instantly forgot the world. Nothing outside of these walls mattered, just me and Opie. I was amazed of how he managed to get us from the living room, down the hall and into his room without tripping or anything. He sat down on the edge of the bed and finally stopped kissing me to undress me.

It took some finagling but we both ended up naked and on the bed making out. Groping, nibbling, biting, hair pulling, dry humping until I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't know how I got the beast of a man on his back but I did then I started to move.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"What I said I was gonna do." I replied.

We both were ready to go so I swung one of my legs over and started to slowly lower myself down on his hard cock. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto him. It was an amazing feeling, him being that deep, slightly stretched around him. I started to move while Opie held my hips, going slowly at first. Rocking back and forth, slowly pick up the pace. As I got to a pace I was comfortable with Opie took one hands off my hips and I felt a sudden, hard slap on my ass.

I moaned out and he darkly chuckled. His hands ran up my sides and stopped to cup my tits. Rubbing, pinching and just generally playing with my nipples as I continued to ride him with my hands on his chest.

I watched as his hands moved from my tits with one hand moving to my hip and another to my hair. He gently pulled it and my head back me while pounding into me roughly your harder. My moans and cries got louder as I got closer to cumming.

"Where do you want it?" Opie grunted.

"In me, in me!" I replied.

I came hard then Opie followed, filling me with his cum. I slowly lifted myself off of him and collapsed onto his bed.

"That was amazing." I hazily said.

"Ohh yeah." He replied.

"I should get my stuff out of my car but I don't think I can move yet." I laughed.

"I'll get it. Plus it might be a good idea to pull your car into the garage so it doesn't get seen." Opie replied.

"Yeah, since nobody knew I was coming back." I told him rolling over.

"You get cleaned up. I'll be right back in." He replied.

He got up and went over to his dresser to get clothes out. I watched as he pulled on underwear and a pair of sweatpants. I started to move and felt the massive load of cum start to leak out of me and groaned.

"I guess we're not sleeping with this blanket tonight." I sighed.

"There's another in the closet right outside the door." Opie told me.

"Good to know. My keys should be in my jacket pocket." I replied getting off the bed.

He headed towards the living room while I went to the bathroom. It took me a few minutes but I finally found his wash cloths. I ran it under some warm water and just very briefly washed myself. Once I had cleaned up and did my business I went to the closet and pulled a clean blanket out. I carried it to the bedroom and laid it on the floor before taking the other one off the bed.