New world #3

YOUR POV

Even with my hands over my face I knew that you could still see me blushing because Tommy was laughing hysterically, Tubbo was dead silent, and the chat was still going nuts.well I guess this stream can't get any more embarrassing.

"Fuck off tomathy" those were the only words to come to my mind!? I need to work on my comebacks. My thoughts were rushing faster than normal, and so was my heart. Tubbo starts laughing. I join in just because his amazing laugh couldn't be anymore contagious.

After that mess we all spawn into the world. "I want to work on a spawn area because I don't want this to end up like the dream smp spawn area." I laugh at my own stupid joke and Tubbo joins.

"Ok have fun with that u/n me and Tommy will go work on some homes or something." Ugh! there is definitely something wrong with me. I knew I was a simp for Tubbo but him just saying my fucking username gives me butterflies and a warm feeling in my face I hate it.

Tubbo and Tommy leave in a kinda west direction leaving a 'path' of cut down trees behind them. I start to cut down trees to make a pickaxe then get to work.

_____________|  After some hard work  |_____________

The spawn area was complete 

I un defen the call Tommy and Tubbo are on and unmute "TUBBO YOU CANT BE A SIMP FO- oh hey u/n" I laugh as I can basically image the awkward face Tommy has right now.

"Sorry did I intrude on something?" I can't help but lower my tone knowing that Tubbo is in this call. If he wasn't I would've play yelled back at Tommy.

"No u/n!" Tubbo's voice brings a smile to my face and the chat keeps spamming random things can't even keep up. "How's the spawn area going or are you already done?"

"I just finished, and I was wondering where you guys are." Even though I'm asking then where they are i look at the 'path' of cut down trees.

"I actually dug holes into a path to where we are!" I can basically hear Tubbo smile on the other side of the call.

" oh ok I'll follow the holy path."  I soon found the holes in the ground so I fill them up with cobblestone to make the path more like a path. I quickly arrive at the house the boys made and I'm greeted by tubbos character crouching and punching the air. I laugh "hi Tubbo"

"Hi u/n! Wanna see my house?? Well you don't have a choice your coming anyways!" I follow Tubbo to his house and awe in amazement and my eyes seem to twinkle as well.