Ch2.what do i do?

[continuation]-
Eren's POV: WHAT THE HELL just HAPPENED "well I just submitted your application and they emailed u your appointment". Well I know that smart ass,why would you do that? "Because if I didn't u weren't going to." Weren't you just against me getting a job, " I have no idea what your talking about" she says crossing her arms and looking away oh realllly I said and plus I was gonna do something. "Oh really go ahead and tell me what u would have done then" I frezzed shocked and said I-I-I would have done nothing I whispered quietly,Looking off to the side

"What was that eren" *sigh* i said I would have done nothing "exactly u shouldn't be coming at your beloved sister like that" whatever anyways what am I supposed to do anyways "well would u look at the time i gotta get going soon I'm hanging out with my friends bye" *she runs upstairs to the bathroom* wtf I thought I know this girl did not just run out on me, I thought your supposed to be helping me I yelled, and she yelled back "and I thought and I quote u said" "''u can handle yourself"" that bitch.

[time skip]- 1 day later
Eren's POV: I woke up this morning it was time for school and this Friday I'm supposed to have my interview for my job kinda looking forward to it and not at the same time [time skip] in school I was walking to my classes when I seen one of my friends he has short blond hair with blue eyes his name is Armin,hey Armin "hey eren, how was your weekend"it was good I guess, my sister helped  me get a interview with a big company owned by Levi Ackerman. Armin gasped when I said his name "the Levi Ackerman he said, yeah You know him?. "how could I not he's one of the most handsome man in the world and one of the most richest man in the world and sexiest" wow that's exactly what my sister said. We walked to class and we open the door and see our friends already inside Jean(19)Marco(18) Ymir(19)crista(18) Annie(19) Connie(19) and Sasha(19)

[time skip] -Friday 2:20pm
After school l went home and went to my room upstairs and I saw a note mikasa left "went shopping be back soon:)" she left this at 1:30 pm I hear the door bell ring and I go down stairs and open the door and I see mikasa with a black suit in her hand and black shoes. What are u doing I said "i got your tux for your interview" mikasa it's not that serious "yes it it now go try it on. fine I grab the tux and shoes and mikasa closes the door behind her and goes to wait in erens room while he changes in the bathroom eren comes out and mikasa is speechless "my work here is done."

^^what erens wearing[time skip]-3:47pm It was 3:47pm mikasa was driving me there she insisted she'd drives me I told her no many times but she didn't listen she told me that  she wasn't driving me back, wait why aren't You driving me back "well I ...

[time skip]-3:47pm
It was 3:47pm mikasa was driving me there she insisted she'd drives me I told her no many times but she didn't listen she told me that she wasn't driving me back, wait why aren't You driving me back "well I have a date tonight" really what his name "his name is Jean JEAN I said. "Do you know who he is eren?"yeah he goes to my school. Eren was about to barf at the own thought of his friend and his sister together. "Ok where here" I look up and and see a huge building and thought wow I got out and said thanks for the ride and mikasa drove off I step inside and I'm greeted by a brown haired girl with glasses "hello my name is Hange nice to meet you,you must be Eren Yeager correct?"

Levi's POV: tch I'm so fucking tired thank god I have one more interview left tch better go tell four eyes that I'm ready I get up and go open the door when I stop and see a cute/hot ass man with tan skin with brown hair that looked so soft that It made want u to run your hands threw it, with blue/greenish eyes my eyes started to go down looking at his ass I licked my lips and smirked at my own thoughts. My thoughts were cut off by four eyes saying "Levi the last person u have to interview is here" I cleared my throat and said come in ,he looked up at me with a smile,as he walked by passed me my member twitched because he smelled soo good like vanilla. I walked past him and sat in my chair and he sat down too, and I noticed he appears to be shacking. you have a name brat? "e-eren."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually forgot to put in the chapter that Levi's office is actually on the top floor and eren already took an elevator to get there if that makes sense. And also the numbers by there name means how old they are if u didn't catch and I couldn't find a picture with just the tux,that hoped you enjoy the chapter let me know what u think and let me know about grammar and spelling problem.✌️