Ch.6 date

Erens POV: I woke up I turned around hoping to see Levi but he wasn't there, I look at the counter and I saw a note, it says " sorry had to go to work I'd rather be sleeping next to you, don't forget our date is today at 8:00, p.s you look cute when u sleep." I blushed, I almost forgot there was school I took a shower and got ready I was wearing a black adidas shirt and black and white adidas pants and black and white adidas shoes I went downstairs and said bye to mikasa and walked out and closed the door and went to my car got in started it and drove off

{time skip}- I arrived at school I went inside and walked to my first period it was math I hated math especially in the morning, I saw armin walking up to me with a smile on his face, why are you so happy? "How are you and your boyfriend Leeevvii?"
W-what h-how did you know that!, I have my sources (mikasa), mikasa told you didn't she? "Who knows" "you gonna answer my question?" Good we actually have a date today. "Oh so your gonna get your back blown out today" armin! He busted out laughing, "I'm just kidding", so how are you and Annie mr. steal your girl? Good and I didn't steal her her and Berthold weren't even dating I just shot my shot before he did. We walked into class and sat next to each other, I wasn't really paying attention to what the teacher was saying I was zoning out thinking about me and Levi's date today.

{time skip}- I was finally done with school, I got in my car and headed for work, I got there and went inside walked towards the elevator I got in and went up got off and went to my office and closed the door Levi had meetings to go today so I couldn't go to his office, after three hours of work I heard someone open my door I thought it was hange so I didn't turn around but it wasn't her they closed the door and came up behind me they tapped me on the shoulder I turned around but no one was there I turned the other way and there was Levi, he had a smile on his face he kissed me, and I wrapped my hands around his waist "I missed you." I missed you to. He backed up and grabbed my hand and said "come with me" where are we going? "We're going out", but we're not supposed to have our date till later. "We're just to the park to relax" oh ok, I got up and followed him out the door, we went over to hange to tell her we were going out, she started smiling and said "oh you guys are going on a date" how did you know? "Please I'm not stupid plus everyone upstairs already knows, and levi hasn't smiled in a long time." "Whatever four eyes." Levi started dragging me towards the elevator, bye hange, "byeee" we got on the elevator and went down, we got off and headed for for his car, we got in he started the car and drove off.

Hange POV: their so cute, they better invite me to their wedding. Erwin came up to me and said "hey hange have you seen Levi he's not in his office?" He went out with eren. "Why" because they like each other,isn't cute? He looked angry "No it's not!" Ok jeez, he walked towards the elevator, he got in and the doors closed. hmm? That's suspicious.... that's weird...

Erwins POV: that  fucking whore I knew something was weird when Levi asked me to give him a ride I'll make him mine, I'll make sure of it. I walked out the elevator and headed outside to find Levi.

Erens POV: we finally got to the park we got out, he took my hand and lead me towards a flower field we sat down. he picked up a daisy and put it behind my right ear, I smiled and picked one up and put in behind his left ear. He open his legs so I can lay down in between them, I started making a flower crown as he played with my hair, after a couple of minutes I finally finished making my flower crown, I felt a boner come from his pants I laughed softly. "What's so funny?" nothing, he continued to play with my hair as I lay on his lap.

Erwins POV: I walked to the park after not being able to find Levi I look towards the flower filed see a man with a black dress shirt and black jeans it was Levi a smile came on my face I was about to over there but then I saw eren laying in between his legs while Levi was playing with his hair, my smile quickly faded away I hid behind a bench and started gathering rocks some people passing by gave me weird looks but i didn't care. Once I gathered the rocks I threw one trying to hit eren but I missed, I started throwing all  the rocks but they missed, I had no more rocks and my watch started beeping, shit I have to go back to work I'll have to find a way to keep eren away from Levi, I stared walking maybe I can trick hange  to tell me where eren lives, a smile came back on my face.

Erens POV: after a while we finally left the park Levi took me to go see what California looks like at night when all the lights are on but from a distance. We opened up the back of his car and sat down hand to hand watching Cali at night until it was time for I'd guess you could say the second part of our date  we got in the car an he started driving I had no idea where we were going. After a couple minutes of driving we were finally here, we stopped in front of a big black modern house, is this your house? "Yeah what do you think of it?" It's beautiful. "Thanks" we got out the car an walked up the driveway and to the door he unlocked the door and said "can you close your eyes for me?" Ok, I closed my eyes and he opened the door and grab my hand and lead me inside he closed the door and said "wait here ok"
Ok, he walked off and I heard some plates, then I heard a sound of a chair being pulled out, his footsteps started coming closer he grabbed my hand and sat me down in a chair and pushed it in. I heard him sit in a chair "ok you can open them now" I opened my eyes and saw pasta and some wine I smiled and said you made this? "Yeah" I didn't know you cooked. He blushed and said "I learned from my mom, anyways let's eat." So we ate and talked more about each other.

After we finished our meal Levi asked, "do you want dessert?" I shook my head yes innocently pretending I didn't know what he's talking about. He smirks and grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to his room we get to his room he closed the door he grabs me and starts kissing me I pushed him onto the bed and slowly crawled on top of him I took off his shirt and he took off mine I started kissing his neck leaving hickeys I started leaving trails of kisses all over his body I slowly kissed every single one of his abs
(6 pac) I finally reached his crotch he had a boner i unzip his pants and took them off leaving him in his boxers I locked eyes with him and slowly licked the outline of his boner I saw his lick his lips and with that I slowly took off his boxers and his member jumped out I grab it and licking from top to bottom all while still looking into his eyes I put my mouth on the tip and flicked my tounge rapidly on the top causing pre cum to come oozing out. I licked it all up with that I took it all in causing him to moan "mmh"

he put one of his hand under his head and the other on my head bobbing my head up and down "mmh fuucck" I started sucking faster and faster till he came in my mouth I swallowed every last drop I started moving up towards his mouth and kissed him he turned me around so that I was on the bottom and he was on the top he started kissing my neck leaving hickeys he started sucking on my nipples, he started licking circles around one of them and played with the other one, he did the same to the opposite one. He started leaving trails of kisses all over my body, he then kissed all my abs (6 pac) he started unzipping my pants and took both my boxers and pants off my member swinged out he smirked and said "wow I didn't know you were hiding such a big package" (8 inches) I blushed and he turned me over so that my ass was in the air and said

"I'll save that for later" he opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube before he could open it I said, go easy I'm still a virgin. A surprise look came on his face, "your a virgin!" Yeah, what's wrong with that? "Nothing it's just who wouldn't want to fuck you. I blushed he started smiling, why are you smiling? "Because I get to take your v card away" I saw light flash in his eyes, that's when I knew things weren't gonna end well. he grabbed the lube and put it on my ass and on his cock he slowly put it in, ahh!, "the pain will go away just wait" ,he put half of it In and slowly thrusted into me after a couple of seconds he started to pick up the paste. The pain Went away and I started feeling pleasure, mmh he started trusting faster fuccck, he leaned towards me and started slowly kissing my back and started going harder I grabbed the bed sheet and bit my lip to hold back a moan, he turned me around so that I'm on my back he leaned towards my ear and said "don't try and hide your pretty little moans from me."

And with that he started thrusting even  harder causing me to moan louder mmh f-fuck he started going even faster causing me to arch my back and dig my nails into his back, I-I'm coming, "fuck me to, where?" Inside, he leaned towards me and locked hands with me and kissed me as he came inside me. He collapsed next to me and we both went to sleep.
{time skip} I woke up in the middle of the night I had to go use the bathroom I moved a little and I felt something inside me I looked down and saw his dick was still inside me, I moved little by little and finally got it out I went and got up but quickly fell to the floor, I tried to get up again but fell I'm surprised he still didn't wake up. my back was hurting so I just crawled to the bathroom, the little jerk I told him to go easy on me now look at me I'll get him back for this. I flushed the toilet and crawled back to bed and fell asleep.