Ch.8 I'm sorry

Erens POV: I opened the door and Holy shit!!.... You scared me. What are you doing here Levi? "I climbed through the window, so we could talk" please there's nothing to talk about, he walked up to me "are you cheating on me?" i pointed at myself and said your asking me if i cheated, please you sound dumb. "im not stupid eren, i saw you. saw me what?! "i saw him holding your hand and running his hand through your hair. " your talking about the new employee,he's just a friend.

Levis's Pov: i know im supposed to be mad right now but i couldn't help but look him up and down his unbuttoned shirt you could almost see half of his chest his messy hair i could almost fuck him right now, i was cut off from my thoughts from eren speaking, "what the fuck are you looking at.'' he seemed even mader now. "anyways he's just a friend." i got mad, Come on eren they always say that, till they start fucking!"

Eren's POV: I started pushing him and beating on his chest Well if you dont fucking believe me then leave!, go back to your fucking blond whore, i felt a tear roll down my cheek y-y-you just wanted to fuck me then leave didn't you. *sniff* i stopped pushing him and we both stood there he lifted my chin up so i could look into his beautiful grey eyes he leaned in and wrapped his hands around me and kissed me shoving his tongue down my throat it taste so good, i sucked his tongue i stopped kissing him after realizing what i was doing please leave i said softly but he just stood there so i gently pushed him out and closed the door and sat next to the door i licked my lips his taste was still there i bit my lip, i want more what the hell no i don't yes i do i wanted more, more hugs,more cuddles, more hickeys, more of his lips. fuck he could break my back for all i care, i wanted him here but i can't keep him and erwin kissing out of my head i felt more tears roll down my cheek i got up and climbed on top of my bed and grabbed one of my pillows and put my hands around it. I didn't want to take a shower because it felt like his arms were still wrapped around me i covered myself and fell asleep.

{next day}

Erens POV: it was Saturday i didn't want to go to work but today was the day hange comes back so i got up and took a shower i got out and dried my self and wrapped the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth i dried my hair and made it messy the way floch did yesterday i put on deodorant and put on a white dress shirt and unbuttoned three buttons, i kinda have a dress shirt addiction thanks to levi. i put on some black jeans and white airforce ones and put on some cologne and went down stairs grabbed my keys and saw a note from mikasa saying "going to work be back later:)" i went out and walked to the car and went inside started it and drove off.

{time-skip}

Erens POV: i was finally here i got out and walked inside and everyone was looking at me the first floor offices are different then the rest the floor is just spaced out desks with computers and phones on them. i guess they've never seen me dressed like this i heard a whisper, "omg he looks so hot" i smiled and turned around, thanks. she blushed and put her head down i guess she thought i couldn't hear that. i looked over a flochs desk i guess he's not here i took this as my chance to walk towards the elevator i got in and pressed the 3rd floor and went up i got out and turned to the right and saw hange i smiled and walked towards her, hi hange! she turned around and looked me up and down "eren?" yes? "you look so different!" i just changed my hair. "i know you looked cute already but damn." i blushed, i haven't even been here five minutes and she already asked me to go to the club with her she wanted it to be just me and her, i smiled "is that a yes?" i rolled my eyes and said yes "yes!, ok be ready at 8" ok. i walked to my office and opened the door and went inside and closed it i sat down and started on some papers.

I finally finished my papers *ding* i got a text from my phone its was levi saying to bring him the papers i just finished, shit! petra already went downstairs and hanges doing something i got up and grabbed the papers and opened the door and walked out. i walked towards his office i knocked this time "come in" i opened the door and walked in and as soon as he looked up at me i felt my heart jump he put his pen in his mouth and slowly looked me up and down smirking acting like i didn't notice i like it. i reached his desk and walked over to his side and he turned his chair facing me and i handed the paper to him while still keeping eye contact. as he reached out to grab to paper our hands touch sending chills through my body, but i still held the paper tight while he's holding the other side so he yanked the paper lowering my face next to his our face so close that are lips are close to touching we were still holding on to the paper but neither of us cared we were only focused on each other i could feel his breathing, the way he was looking at me made me feel so good i wanted to kiss him so bad i can tell from the lust in his eyes that he wanted to to i saw a bulge starting to form in his pants so i got on my knees with out breaking eye contact and put my hands on his knees and open my mouth still looking at him and put my tongue 0.1 inches away from his bulge and pretended to drag my tongue against it i got up and dragged my thumb on his lip and he opened his mouth and began to suck on it while looking at me i held back a moan by biting my lip fuck he was sucking soo good i wanted to stay but i couldn't so i slowly took out out my thumb watching him look more lustful and i turned around and left leaving him horny. i could still his gaze on me it making me smirk.