Ch.5 Dinner pt.1

Levi's POV: It was a week later after the party it was time to go to work I went to the bathroom to go take a shower i got in the shower then I started thinking about eren and how he's gonna start work today I'll put him upstairs so I can see him often and do things I started smirking. I look down and see I have a boner I started  stroking it thinking of eren pink lips then I started moving my hand back and forth thinking about what his body looks like without clothes I wanted him,I wanted his body to touch mine I wanted to feel his mouth on my cock I started moving my hands faster mmh,moans and moans echoed all through the bathroom good thing I lived alone, I cumed all over the shower I cleaned myself off and cleaned the shower. I got dressed and went to work i went inside and was greeted by hange " hey shortie" hey four eyes, Um when eren gets here tell him to come to office ok? And he'll be working upstairs. "Can I work upstairs too? Why "bc I wouldn't want eren to feel alone and he could talk to me." Alright fine I went up the elevator and went to my office and sat in my chair,in mean time I'll just work on some papers until eren gets here.

Erens POV:[after school]- I went home to go get ready for work it was my first day Levi told me I didn't have wear a suit or anything fancy so chose to wear a white shirt with Grey Sweat pants
And my favorite black and white vans, I got in my car and went to work i got out the car and went inside I saw hange it looked like she was all happy, hange why are you so happy? "Bc you and me get to work upstairs and u won't be lonely, oh yeah and Levi wanted you to go to his office". Ok thank you. I went up the elevator and headed for his office and opened the door to see him sitting down in his chair with a black and white suit, he looks up at me and his eyes light up " hey eren I'm glad your here" he said with smirk on his face. He slowly gestures his finger telling me to come here, I walked up to him, he pointed his finger towards the floor telling me to sit on my knees in front of him I do as he says and sit in front of him.

He started running his hands through my hair than he started creasing my cheek making me shiver, he put his thumb on my lips and started circling them "suck" huh?, "I said suck" I opened my mouth and he stuck his thumb inside, I started sucking until I saw his erection I looked up at him I saw a smirk on his face he grabbed my chin and leaned towards me and kissed me, we made out for about a minute, but I got impatient and grabbed his crotch and started rubbing it I felt a smile on his lips he kissed me one more time before leaning towards my ear and and said in a low voice "you want it, come and get it" he started to get up but I quickly sat him down knowing what he was doing. I took off his pants leaving him in his boxers he leaned back giving me more access I leaned towards his boxers and pulled it down slowly with my mouth, his member flinged out and touched my face it was about 9 inches, I grab his member and slowly kissed it from top to bottom,I started licking from bottom to the top but missing the tip on purpose to tease him, I hear him curse under his breath in frustration,

finally I take it into my mouth and started sucking and Bobed my head slowly and took half of it in for now teasing him, he grabbed my head and lowered it so I could take it all in I moaned as it hit the back of my throat "mmh eren" I stopped sucking and let go slowly with a sound of a pop, hmm? He grabbed my chin and groan "don't stop"  I was going to continue but was inturupted by a knock on the door "Levi I wanted to talk to u about your important meetings tomorrow" "ugh can't this wait til later?" "No it can't" she continued to knock the door "leviiiiii" "alright fine come in and shut up" I quickly backed up under his desk so she wouldn't see Me, she came in, "so Levi u have meeting at 4:30 today and another at 5:30, she was going on and on about meetings and stuff I wasn't paying attention to that my attention was to what was in front of me I started drooling I was hoping hange could leave already but she didn't i tired to distract myself by fiddling with my fingers but it didn't work and I couldn't wait anymore, fuck it,

I grabbed it and started sucking, "mmh" "uh Levi are u ok?" "i-im fine"i took it all in "uh Levi are u ok your kinda panting"?I started sucking faster and faster I saw him throw his head back and start to breathe heavily and moan he finally busted his load in my mouth it tasted bitter but I still swallowed every last drop "Levi?" "i-i said *huff* *huff* I'm fine, are u done now?." "Yeah I'll get going byeee" she finally closed the door I slowly come out from under the desk Levi leaned his head back and groaned "fuccck that felt so good"he locked eyes with me and he grabbed my chin and crashed his lips on to mine he licked my lips asking for entrance I opened my mouth and he shoved his tounge down my throat and explored every inch of my mouth, he kissed me one last time before leaning towards my ear and whispered "you like embarrassing me in front of my coworkers huh?" I stayed silent, he started pulling down my pants including my boxers and slapped my ass HARD, Ah mhm "hmm?"

he started kissing and sucking my neck causing me to moan mmm, he slapped my ass again fuccck it felt so good, "you gonna say sorry brat?" Nope he started choking me and whispered in my ear seductively "maybe someone needs to be punished" maybe, i said with a smirk on my face he was about to kiss me but was interrupted by a beeping noise coming from from his watch he roll this eyes and mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear he kissed me one last time before looking at his at his watch and turned off the the noise, what's wrong? He started pulling up his pants and said "I have to get some papers done,"I started pulling up my pants and said can't you do it later? He leaned towards my ear and said in a seductive voice "trust me I'd love to bend you over my desk and rearrange you guts and fuck you till your eyes roll to back of  your head while moaning my name." Just hearing him say that makes my face go red , he started reaching for a drawer and pulled out a laptop and said u can work here for today I'll show you how things work I smiled and stood up and pulled up a chair and sat down he stood up and hovered over me explaining to me what  to do, "got it?" Yeah I just have to remind people of there taxes and if they have any question I just go into there bank account and explain to them. "Good, now I'll work on some papers while you do That.