Call

When I arrived back at the house the dog wasn't there yet.
He must be using his human strength.
I go over to naheul and he wraps a strong arm over my waist protectively.

Everyone is doing their own thing when Jacob walks in. I gag a little and roll my eyes to the smell. He gave me a side eye. I whisper a Italian cuss under my breath making sure everyone in the room except Renesme could hear.

Carlisle from the other room chuckled a quiet laugh and goes back to his research.
Naheul nudges me telling me to calm down. I rub his back reassuringly. I walk over to Carlisle and ask
"Whatcha workin on?"
He looks up quickly and looks back to his papers.

"Oh yeah uh I'm doing research on you and Renesme" I nod and scan over the papers with my eyes and see it's both our blood types and how our powers could possibly work. I rub his arm as a nice gesture before I walk over to esme cooking dinner. I start to clean the dishes and before I could get 2 plates finished Alice ran in the kitchen.

She grabbed my arm and said
"Sorry esme but i gotta steal her really quick"
Esme smiles and nods without a bother and she drags me up the stairs. Naheul send a salute to me jokingly and I return to gesture,
I turn and run so she doesn't have to drag me.

I follow her into roses room and emmet is there to. I finally know what's going on and I turn to go. She grabs my wrist and pulls me back over.

"I DIDNT KNOW YOU SPOKE ITALIAN"
I wince at emmets screams. I smile and say
"Does this accent not give it away"
Rose who was sitting on the bed with  her legs crossed like a 5 year old and her resting her face in our petite but beautiful hands shakes her head and says
"Tell me everything"

"And then-" in the middle of my sentence my phone rings. I look at the caller and notices it's father. My eyes widen and I shush Alice rose and emmets talking. They see the number and all go deadly silent.

I answer and say
"Ciao father vedo che ti sono mancato"
He laughs into the phone and says
"Deeply. How is it going my dear."
I look around the room and emmet gives 2 thumbs up. I smile and say
"Just fine. Naheul and I met in a meadow and he drew me a picture."
I could hear the smile on his face. I smile to and he says
"That's great il mio piccolo seme di mela I was just calling to see if everything was ok and how long you are planning on staying"

My heart skips a beat.
"Father with all due respect you wanted me to come."
"Oh I know my child but you can't stay forever"
I nod knowing he can't see me and I say
"Quando devo tornare"
"Oh I don't know. Maybe in 2 days. These exicutions are long and boring without you my luce del sole"
"Ok thank you papa I am very greatful for your permission. Please continue to call for those 2 days"
"When it is time I will have Jane come with me to pick you up"
I hang up and look up to rose.

She has sad eyes and I look down to the phone in my lap. My fingers start to quiver and my eyes go hot with tears.
Emmet pulls me closd to him and rose. I lean against rose while she and emmet rub my back.
"Do you think naheul will be ok"
Alice goes silent for a second then says
"I think he will be just fine. Just fine indeed"

Luce del sole-sunshine.
Ciao- hello.
Vedo che ti sono mancato-I see you missed me.
Il mio piccolo seme di mela- my little apple seed.
Quando devo tornare- when do I have to return.

I'm sorry it's so short I got no ideas