Character Q & A Pt. 2

Benny's Questions-

For benny: what were your hopes an dreams for your future? Were you gay? Were you and Jay ever official? (lilyswift5)

Benny: I really wanted to be like a therapist, or some kind of writer I think. I definitely wanted to help people though, just not sure in what capacity :) I figure giving back is the most important thing a person can do. As for my sexuality... I guess I would consider myself gay, but it's more important to find a good person for me, than to find a man. In my mind; Yes definitely. We never really talked about it, but as far as couples go I think we definitely qualify. We were at least going steady, because neither of us were considering any other people. I would say yes :)

Jonah's Questions-

For jay: did you ever find love after Benny? What did you end up doing with life? (lilyswift5 )

Jay: Yeah I did. Jackie and I actually wound up getting back together for a while, but so much had changed, and it was awkward so we're just friends now, which I like. Benny definitely holds a huge place in my heart, and always will though. I've started a charity foundation to cure people who suffer from the same disease as Benny did, and I've also become a doctor (I know lol nobody saw that coming and it was a lot of hard work)

Sarah's Questions-

For Sarah: when did benny tell you about his illness? And how? (@lilyswift5)

Benny actually refused to tell anyone about his illness, because he didn't want to worry us. I was just as blindsided as everyone else. I found out about it when his mother called to talk to me in the morning. I had been seeing him a lot up until then...

Jackie's Questions-

For Jackie: was it better dating or being friends with Jay? (@lilyswift5)

Jackie: No complaints. Jonah and I didn't work as a couple, but he was a really great boyfriend, and a really good friend. Jonah is a great person, and knowing Benny made him even better, so I guess as friends. No resentment over the breakup, Benny and Jonah belonged together ;0

Aunt Linda's Questions-

For Aunt Linda: did you have any other children? If yes how hard was it to take care of them while coping with the loss of your son? (lilyswift5)

Aunt Linda: Thanks for including me Dear. Benny was my only child, I had a miscarriage some point after having Benny, and my husband and I weren't able to have any other kids. Benny was a ray of sunshine, and even though we lost him, he's still with us.

Jack's Questions:

For jack: why do you only sleep naked?" (lilyswift5 )

Jack: Why don't you? /_(".)_\ Just kidding, it's cause I look good (and Sarah thinks so too;)

Sarah: Shut up

(Anon) This was super super fun, would totally love to do more. Please Please Please go leave more comments on the last chapter, would love to continue this and add more to this page! Again not to bother you, but Spring Daffodil is my current project, and I'm super proud of it if you wanted to check it out.