Benny 9

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was a disaster. I went to Jay's big game with Sarah and it went great. We talked for a second after and then I went home. I had a text when I got there from Jay.
     "Having a party if you wanted to come." It said. So I figured I might go to spend some time with him. I got there and it was a mess. There was underage drinking and unprotected sex everywhere. I thought about just turning around and leaving (that's definitely not my scene) then I saw Jay so I figured I'd go say hello. When I got there, he reeked of alcohol, he was slurring, and stumbling around.
     "Benny!" he said, then he patted his lap and gestured for me to sit down. I walked over slowly, and his friends started laughing at me.
     "I don't want to." I said and he made a sad little puppy dog face. Then smiled, grabbed my arm and started stumbling upstairs. He pulled me into his bedroom and spun me around towards the door. He pushed me up against it forcefully and started to kiss me. It was rough and angry, and I couldn't move my arms because he held my wrists to the door.
    "Jonah!" I called. "Jonah stop it. Stop it...please!" He leaned down and started kissing my neck. When he sat up again and went for a kiss, I slapped him, and pushed him off.
"Call me when your ready to act like an adult." I said storming out. I went straight to Sarah's house and I must have cried for hours. I can't believe it. I can't believe he did that. I was disgusted. It was like he was an animal. I do not like drunk Jonah.

Sincerely,
Bennet Walters