2

" UGH!"

"PARK Y/N!"

"Y/N stop doing that, students are looking at us" Dahyun tried to calm me and made me sit down " Dahyun.. i can't.. it hurts too much " her eyes teared. Y/N tried to stop it, Wiping it with both her hands but it just kept going. By what Sana said earlier really broke her heart, She chuckled "I'm so miserable."

"Y/N you're not. Please stop crying," Jihyo came to the crying latter and hugged her tightly. Y/N covered her face on Jihyo's shoulder and burts into tears even more.

Jihyo whispered some comforting words on her ear " I mean we can all agree that she is miserable here.." Dahyun corrected.

Well that made Y/N sob even more.

"Dahyun!" Jihyo glared "I-i mean Y/N you're not miserable. What I'm saying is that there are just.. things in life that we can't have. I know it's hard"

"But why does life have to make it so painful? Why do they make it so hard to move on? " Y/N's voice cracked as she looked at her friends . Jihyo and Dahyun knew that they can't give words of wisdom all they can do is to be by Y/N's side.

And it hurts for them to see Y/N like this. She's rarely like this.

Sana and Y/N were best friends since elementary days until high school. Y/N developed feelings for her started highschool. She thought that she was just with Sana for too long that it was just nothing. Until it grew and grew everyday.. Y/N was terrified and thought about telling Sana but she knew the consequences as well. She cant afford to lose her like this. Sana also,..was not the type of person to like girls.

So Y/N kept that feeling and enjoyed her time with Sana. As time goes, Sana suddenly found a boy that treated her with chivalry. They started chatting and in fact fell inlove with each other. It was a little weird.

But Y/N couldn't help but smile and wished her goodluck.. Everyday for her hurts. And everyday she's hoping that Sana would appreciate her for being there even though it's not them.

(But I'm afraid, it all happen too fast i didn't get the chance too say goodbye to our friendship.)

(We made a promise sana..)

..

..

..

..

..

"Are you okay now?" Jihyo softly whispered to your ear as you collapse on her lap for sobbing too much. Dahyun was sitting next to Jihyo who gave Y/N a gentle smile.

Y/N exhaustedly sat up carefully and groaned " You're lucky it was P.E time, we were able to slack off" Dahyun added

Y/N blinked endlessly and looked at the concerned girls " Did I.. break down again?"

Jihyo was hesitant but couldn't help nod at her question. The latter tsk" pathetic.. "

She stood up and stretched her arms " Sorry about being distressed.. i didn't want to cause you guys any trouble, let's go home? And stop by a cafe, my treat"