5

A/N: so i added a little bit of comedy here with Y/N's bestfriends but the next chapter I'll write Y/N and Sana spending time, what you guys came for. enjoy!!

(Flashback)

"Sana we're always gonna be bestfriends right?"

"Ofcourse Y/N nothing would changed that, now stop being a crybaby!"

"Please dont leave me Sana, i would be alone if you did and I'll never forgive you"

"Aish how many times..., Y/N we're bestfriends we stick at each others sides no matter what! And if did leave you, that would be the stupidest choice i have done in my entire life!"

"Do you promise?"

"I promise.., always Y/N..saranghae~"

..

How painful it is to expect so much from you.. I shouldn't have expected that much at all. Being so emotional early in the morning..

I tried to open my eyes but i was so lazy i didn't want to get out off bed since i knew i had school today *sigh* maybe I'll just.. excuse myself today.., I thought but hardly even thought about it since i was very sleepy. I moved my jaw and felt my mouth dry.

I had no choice but to get up and get a glass of water, it's so disgusting to feel my mouth dry. I got up and went downstairs in an indolent way. As i reached the floor, My door bell rang.

"Ugh, please.. please don't be someone who'd bring me to school!" I hoped, i really dont want to go to school today..,, well... maybe everyday, i went to the door and opened it slowly. What if it's Sana? I paused. But that's impossible, she came by yesterday, but it's highly possible though.. if this is Sana, then she'll walk to school with me.

That would be a great opportunity right?.

I continued to pull the door to see the person, that just knocked after ringing the bell.

..

..

..

"Yah! Park Y/N"

I slammed it immediately when i familiarized the voice and sighed, "W-hat!? How dare you slam the Door at my face!"

Jesus Christ Jihyo ..

"Can you keep your voice down! Early in the morning you're already this loud! The neighbors are still sleeping"

"Sleeping? What? sleeping to death? It's 9am you idiot , you miss our first period." She pushed the door while i moved away so i don't get hit "And you still have the courage to come to my house and take me to school?" I sighed arms crossed at her

Jihyo glared "Such manners you have there, Get your ass up and take a shower before i burn your house down. period." I playfully rolled my eyes "What if i don't?"

No, seriously I'm just joking I'm just messing with her but i didn't really want to go to school, nothing but crappy things there, I sighed. Let's see how far this teasing can go. I grabbed the door and slowly closed it but..

*BAAM!*

I flinched.., that strange aura, the atmosphere.. Oh shit.. it all suddenly felt heavy, i glance at jihyo. I gulped as i saw her face.my hands shaking "You slothful idiot.." she bitterly laughed. Sweat dripped down my neck "Y-you know.. I-I ahem!.. was kidding right"