4#

When the bell had gone, Luhan had asked Mae Yun if he could walk with her to Sehun and her friends. The girl agreed, and together they made their way to the seating area in their school. Upon arrival, they both saw Sehun talking with one of Mae Yun's other friends, with Taeyeon and the others just a few feet to the right of the couple.
Mae Yun started to walk towards them with Luhan just behind her, hence the reason all her friends were staring at her, which she did not realise until a minute after as them staring at Luhan. Awkwardly, Mae Yun turned to Luhan to see that his face had turned a light pink colour after the realisation that her friends were looking at him.
Taeyeon, along with Tiffany, gave the two a questioning look.
"Um... This is Luhan, he's an exchange student." Mae Yun pulled Luhan forward so he was in line with her.
He looked up at her, and his face had turned to its normal colour, much to Mae Yun's relief. Taeyeon was the first to go up to him.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan-ssi. I'm Kim Taeyeon. I'm sure Mae has told you all about me," she smiled.
"Annyeong," he replied, giving the girl a small smile. Mae Yun could tell from his slight shifting that he was already uncomfortable. Luckily, just then, Sehun walked back over to the group with Im Yoona, one of Mae Yun's other friends, beside him.
Sehun greeted the rest of the girls before walking to where Luhan was standing.
"Luhan, want to go?" He asked.
The latter nodded, and they said their goodbyes and headed off towards the football pitch, which Luhan loved.
Mae Yun watched them go until they were out of sight, before turning back to the other girls, who had already started up a conversation about Yoona's mysterious (but not so mysterious to Mae Yun) conversation with Sehun.
"Yoona? What were you talking about with Sehun? Hm?" Mae Yun teased. Sehun had told her before what he would be doing.
"Nothing," replied Yoona, her face turning a deep shade of red as she looked down.
"Pleaaseee tell us," Jessica whined.
"Ugh, fine. It was to ask if my foot was okay after the incident at the cafe yesterday and... It was also to ask me out on a date, are you happy now?" She blushed.
All of the girls started shrieking with excitement, which turned into laughter as they realised how stupid they sounded.
Suddenly, Taeyeon started making frantic hand gestures at her best friend, who had no idea what they meant. They eventually made sense after what happened next.
A pair of arms wrapped around Mae Yun's waist. "Hey, did you enjoy the summer?" Whispered a soft voice in her ear. At first the girl was confused, then she realised.
Mae Yun turned to face the now known person.
"Chen!" She exclaimed.
"Hey," he said again. She then noticed he had a couple of his friends with him.
"Hey Baekhyun, Chanyeol." She greeted.
"Hi!" They both responded.
Mae Yun turned back to face her friends, to see that Tiffany had her face turned away from the group.
It was no secret that Tiffany had a huge crush on Chanyeol, ever since the start of High School, and it was quite a big secret that Chanyeol returned the feelings, with Mae Yun only knowing from Chens information.
Mae Yun felt a hand slip into hers, and she instantly felt bad. The summer with Chen was only supposed to be a summer thing, a semi permanent thing. She dated around, and he knew that. So she wondered why he was acting like this. Although he was the 'King' of the school and was indeed very attractive, she didn't know about him.
Mae Yun looked over at Taeyeon for help, but she was already in deep conversation with Baekhyun. Taeyeon would never say it, but Mae Yun could tell she liked Baekhyun, it was just so obvious for her.
"Can we walk?" Chen suddenly asked.
"Sure, but one thing first?" Mae Yun leaned up to whisper something in his ear. Chen looked at her, and she pointed to Tiffany, who was still looking away.
Chen nodded and walked over to Chanyeol to murmur something to him. Chanyeol's eyes widened at the suggestion, confirming to Mae Yun that he would agree to her suggestion.
Mae Yun had planned for Tiffany and Chanyeol to go for a walk too, as she had learnt that they both reciprocated the feelings towards each other.
As Chen walked back toward Mae Yun, Chanyeol took a deep breath before walking to Tiffany. Once he'd asked her, her eyes widened before she turned a light shade of pink and nodded. Together, they walked off, Tiffany with a smile on her face as she turned at mouthed a 'Thank You' to Mae Yun.
As she watched, Chen spoke up again. "So, shall we go too?" Offering his hand. Mae Yun took it and walked away with him, leaving all the girls but Taeyeon with shocked expressions on their faces.
Once the two had been talking for a few minutes, Mae Yun realised they were walking towards the football pitch. She squinted to see if she could see Luhan or Sehun anywhere, and sure enough, she saw them, with Sehun attempting to get the ball off of Luhan. Mae Yun wasn't going to lie, he looked good, and straight afterwards scolded herself for thinking that when Chen was right next to her.
"Do you like me?" Chen asked, interrupting her thoughts.
"Of course, why?" She answered, turning to face him.
"I was just wondering, it's just I didn't really expect you to say yes when I asked you out, I thought..."
"You thought?"
"I thought Sehun was already your boyfriend." He said. Mae Yun stopped then, and turned to look at him again.
"How many freaking times? Sehun and I are friends always have been, always will be!" She exclaimed.
"I'm sorry." He apologised, making Mae Yun instantly feel bad.
"You don't have to apologise!" She said. "I'm sorry for shouting," she said shyly, while pouting.
"You're cute, Mae Yun," he observed. She blushed lightly at the compliment. At least she hoped it was shyly.
He smiled at her then, and she suddenly realised why everyone talked about it, it was truly heart melting.
After a few more minutes, the bell for third lesson rang. Mae Yun uttered a quick goodbye before starting to walk away, until Chen pulled her back and kissed her lightly on the cheek. He moved his lips to her ear. "Don't open this until Lunch, arasseo?" He whispered while slipping a piece of paper into the girls hand. Then he left, a goodbye leaving his lips as he ran to rejoin his friends.
Mae Yun felt so confused, he'd kissed her before during summer, so why did a mere kiss on the cheek feel so different now?
She quickly shook it off and ran to her lesson, being late for the third time that day.

The next two lessons dragged for Mae Yun, and it didn't help that she couldn't concentrate either. Although, eventually, the lessons passed and it was time for Lunch. Mae Yun quickly ran out to where her friends normally went, but as soon as she got to the place, she was dragged away by Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Yuri.
Once the six girls had established that they weren't going to be overheard, they stopped and began to talk.
"So, what happened at break with your 'summer love' then?" Asked Yuri.
"How did you-?"
"Tiffany told us," answered Jessica as Mae Yun turned to glare at Tiffany, who just shrugged.
"The would have found out anyway," she said. Mae Yun sighed, she knew they would have.
"So what happened then?!" Exclaimed Sunny, her face glowing with excitement.
Mae Yun began to explain what happened, until it got to the kissing bit.
"Then he... He kissed me." She stuttered.
"But... Didn't he kiss you before? Why is it bad now?" Questioned Tiffany.
"I don't know, it just felt different. It was only the cheek but-i don't know." Mae Yun sighed as she looked down, confused by her own thoughts.
She quickly looked up again, fanning her face so she didn't turn bright red, and, upon realising that idea was failing, she decided to change the subject.
"So, how was it with Chanyeol, Tiffany?"
Luckily, Tiffany seemed eager to talk about that subject, so Mae Yun was out of the context talk, for now.
"Well, first we went to the football pitch for a bit then we walked around school and just talked..."
Tiffanys voice volume slowly got lower and lower in Mae Yun's head when she saw Luhan walking towards the girls, with Sehun behind him. He smiled at her widely while he walked, which she returned, getting lost in thought.
"Hey," Sehun said, blasting Mae Yun out of her thoughts, before he walked over to Yoona and began talking to her, Luhan joining in on their conversation too.
"MAE!" Shouted Tiffany in the girls ear. Mae Yun spun round to see her. Tiffany had finished her story and was currently observing her, with Chanyeol's arm around her waist.
"Hey, Chanyeol. Where's Chen?" Mae Yun asked, realising that the boy wasn't with him.
Chanyeol just shrugged, just as Mae Yun remembered the piece of paper Chen had given her earlier.
She fished around in her pockets and brought out a folded piece of paper. The girl quickly turned round so nobody could see.

Meet me in your tutor room at Lunch.
-C

Mae Yun smiled to herself, before turning around and excusing herself from her friends and running off towards her tutor. On her way, however, she noticed Luhan watching her as she left, before returning back to Sehun.
She rushed to her tutor, almost running, as when she had opened the note it had already been ten minutes of Lunch. Eventually she arrived at the classroom, out of breath. She quickly fixed her messy hair and checked to see if her breath was okay. My god, what am I doing? She thought to herself as she stopped fixing herself.
She carefully opened the door and looked around the room until her eyes rested on him, sat in the teachers chair, his legs up on the desk. Chen immediately got up when he saw her.
He walked over to her nervous form and took her hand in his, before chuckling lightly.
"What took you so long?" He asked. Mae Yun gave a small laugh before becoming serious again. "I-I didn't read your note u-until five minutes a-ago. Oh my god! I don't even know why I'm so nervous I'm not even-" her stuttery sentence was interrupted by him pressing his lips to hers, surprising her. At first she tried to pull away, shocked by what he'd done, before she relaxed, letting the kiss last longer until he pulled away. She had to admit that she hadn't really wanted it to end.
Chen looked into her eyes, before crinkling his eyes up into a smile and taking a step away, his hand not letting go of hers.
There was a silence for a few seconds. Mae Yun's beating heart could be heard in her chest, and she thought she might have exploded if he didn't ask the question.
"Will you be my girlfriend? Mae Yun?" He asked.
She couldn't breathe, her heart was pumping blood around her body so fast that her senses went dizzy. The girl didn't reply for a while, making Chen believe her answer was no.
"Yes." She gasped once she'd regained herself.
He looked up, a smile plastered on his face as he took the step back towards her. He gently cupped her face in his hands as he leaned down and kissed her again, this one longer and different from the last. Mae Yun felt safer. She felt happier.