1#

Okay I've decided to change the story to third person and change a few other things, as when I was reading through it,
I thought it sounded really bad! I hope this will be okay :)
-SeRa19061906
------------

"Choi Mae Yun!!" Shouted a very excited Sehun from across the quad.
"Sehun!!" She squealed back, happy to see her best friend again after the holidays as she ran up to him. "How are-" Mae Yun's sentence was interrupted by her best friends arms wrapping tightly around her in a hug.
"Sehun. Can't. Breathe." She gasped, while trying to laugh. He immediately let go, and when he'd established she wasn't dying, he started speaking.
"I want you to meet someone, he's transferred from China and I met him over the holidays. Wait here," he ordered. She obeyed and stayed where she was, wondering who the person is.
Mae Yun and Sehun had always been best friends from a very young age. Their parents had known each other when they were born, and they'd often had meals together, hence why the two were so close. However, for the past year, she had developed a little crush on him, with him returning the feelings, although the both of them dated other people frequently.
Mae Yun was lost in thought when Sehun finally returned, with a boy next to him.
"Mae Yun, this is Luhan, the transfer student." When she looked up at the boy, she realised how handsome he was, with chocolate brown eyes and dark hair. She smiled at him shyly, suddenly conscious of how she acted around him, he returned the smile, before looking down at the floor.
Sehun noticed this action and immediately lifts his head back up.
"Mae-ah," Sehun pouted cutely, and she knew exactly what he was going to ask her. "Can you show around Luhan for a bit?" He asked, his aegyo voice automatically kicking in.
"Why can't you do it?" She asked.
"Because I have things to do," he replied bluntly.
"Like what?"
"Does it matter?"
"Yes,"
He sighed. "If you must know, I'm going to meet someone,"
She raised an eyebrow at him, obviously wondering who this person is, as he hadn't told her about it.
"Honestly!!" He exclaimed, too cute to be human. "Please?" He whined. "I'll be an hour, plus it'll be good to show him around." He said, gesturing to Luhan, who had been silent for your whole bickering session with Sehun.
"Okay, fine." She replied. She noticed Luhan had looked down again, so she turned to him. "Are you okay with that Luhan?" She asked gently. His head turned up quickly, he obviously hadn't expected her to talk to him.
"Ne... Ne, that's fine," he answered, itching the back of his neck as he looked over at Sehun. The younger boy gave him a reassuring nod and smile before leaving the other two alone.
"Shall we go then?" She asked.
"Sure," he replied, as he followed her towards the first building.