Chapter one- The wedding

I had to re-post this due to my last one bugging, <3

After reading The Girl Who Never Believed last night, and being completely disturbed by the bad spellings! But I also have seen how many of you enjoyed the story (apart from the mistakes ha-ha) and it made me so pleased that people do enjoy my story's, however mad and broken they may be! Thank you so much! So after re-reading it I decided that next time I have access to a laptop/computer I will attempt to edit all the mistakes! Also, I decided maybe its time to write a sequel! Hehe, I know how a lot of you has asked for one! I hope you enjoy it, and I would be so happy to hear your comments! I hope you enjoy the first chapter of the sequel.

The girl who fell for the trap. Doctor who fan fiction!

Chapter one.

***

The nerves suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks, causing a shivering sensation to drip slowly down my back.

My eyes gazing out the foggy window, trying to catch a strong glimpse of my surroundings as the car takes me to my beautiful venue where the most life-changing words are going to be spoken from my dainty heart-shaped lips, and from his thin, pink, soft lips that only speak fluent perfect notes that causes me to shudder with joy. Both in which is perfectly designed to kiss against one-another.

One image of my old, handsome man; that after it today I will be able to call officially mine, is all it took to wipe part of the tension cramming up my body.

Only when we turn to corner, hearing the familiar bells ringing out, does the anxiety begin once more only more heavier, tensing my muscles so much that I can't make any sudden movements!

The warm soft touch of my dads hands startled me, breaking through my daydream of my finance's astonishing stunning face, and the first kiss we shared, the fireworks that seemed to emit around us! Only not thinking about the heart-braking consequences for that admirational kiss. How he then left, how for months my body felt hollow, fragile. I remember him seeing me afterwards, the crumpled mess of me.

I pushed that thought away from my head rapidly, not wanting to feel even a little trace of that empty feeling that I remember from the dark days when nothing seemed worth it.

Only him. My beautiful Doctor was able to save me from that dark pitt of nothing that used to lay upon me!

He may have also caused some of that agonizing pain, but he completely erased the feeling from the moment he announced that he loved me, the first time he actually stayed by my side, the first adventure we shared together.

"You ok sweetheart?" Dad's soft gentle voice calls out, his eyes searching my face for recognition of such emotion he is expecting.

"I'm fine Dad"I lied, forcing a smile to appear on my face. But my voice sounded hoarse and I knew that Dad would recognise the lie. But he just nodded and looked out of his side window.

I can't help but pity him, and how The Doctor has affected his life, first marrying my older sister, a  timelord/human raised by the dreaded species of silences, to put an end to The Doctors life. Only they turned to me last year, creating such horrific scenes to occur, that still haunt my ever-growing nightmares.

Although my visions are becoming less frequent, I still however receive them, and when I do, The Doctor helps me cover and track them. But these visions are so strong and vivid, and recently they have been the same.

The Doctor seems to actually have a theory on this, but he is refusing to tell me what that is. Its painful however to watch him every night sit alone in his beautiful newly-decorated TARDIS. It did however take time for me to get used to the new decorations, but now that I am, I have to admit it is one of the most beautiful, astonishing place that I have ever stepped foot in.