Chapter 6

They had all gathered up after getting everything they had needed all of the Pillars, except for Sanemi since he was still outside watching out for anyone (specifically Giyuu) that would come and interrupt their plans.

'Is everything here!' Mitsuri asked, clinging on to Obanai for an answer.

(I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that Obanai was going with the other boys to gather the things that they needed.)

Obanai however, could barely stand, let alone speak a full sentence. He was getting a quote to quote 'hugged' by Mitsuri, so he was a blushing mess.

'Yes, we did.' Muichiro answered shortly.

'How could we not?!' 

'Definitely!'  Rengoku loudly agreed with Uzai.

'Ara Ara, you all are too loud.' Shinobu retorted to the two loud boys. 'Someone might hear us.'

The two had an 'oh' look on them.

'Very sorry Shinobu-san!' Uzai was about to say more when a loud voice cut in.

' YOU ALL BETTER BE DONE SOON!' Sanemi yelled out, 'I won't WAIT FOR ANY LONGER THAN 40 MINUTES SO YOU IDIOTS BETTER HURRY UP!'

'Ara Ara, I just talked about this,' Shinobu said, looking pretty annoyed.

'Well,' Mitsuri said, letting go of a disappointed-looking Obanai, 'we don't want to keep him waiting do we!'

'Or you all of us could leave Tomioka's room and go back to our estates-'

'I'm very sorry Gyomi, but we couldn't do that after getting all this now could we?'

'Yes, Shinobu is right' Mitsuri joined looking excited but guilty, 'we already got the boys to get all the decor and furniture, it would be a big waste.'

'Of course, but we should have asked beforehand, or at least waited for Tomioka to come back so we could ask for his consent so we could feel free of the guilt and anxiety of sneaking around.'

He huffed after speaking the long paragraph.

He sounded full of dissatisfaction, and he was.

They all just said something along the lines of, 'it's okay,' 'Tomioka wouldn't mind,' or 'I'm very sorry!', the last one courtesy of Mitsuri,

and just continued to look at the design sheet made neatly by the Pillar of Love alongside the butterfly Pillar.

He sighed, at least he couldn't hear Muichiro talking along with them, maybe he had changed his mind and decided to respect Giyuu's privacy.

Just then, he heard a small snore beside him,

Oh

After showing the rest of the Pillars the design plan, Shinobu and Mitsuri decided to walk around Giyuu's estate for a bit more before clearing out his room.

'U-um, Shinobu-san?' Mitsuri squeaked out.

'Hmm?' Shinobi hummed in reply.

'Do you think he was right?'

'Who?' Shinobi asked.

'Gyomi' she said earning a raised brow from Shinobu, 'do you think we're being disrespectful to Tomioka by doing this?'

Shinobi looked over at Mitsuri, she felt a bit of pity at how guilty the pinky looked.

'Don't worry, Mitsuri, it'll be fine.' She reassured.

'But what if he doesn't want this?'

'Or we mess it up and the whole room gets ruined so he has to start sleeping -'

Shinobu decided to stop her there.

'Mitsuri-san, calm down'

'Nothing bad is going to happen,' she took a breath, 'and if it does then we can fix it.'

'We aren't called the Hashira for nothing right?'

She spoke calmly

'And it's just a room, we need to stop overreacting, so just calm down and take a breath.'

At that Mitsuri looked a bit more back to normal and started talking about the design and how the others would put the things.

Just then, Shinobu noticed a small closet door.

By the looks of it, it was locked?

Extra part:

Rengoku and Uzai were trying, and very much struggling, to figure out what they should do and where everything would go.

They were lost.

'Iguri!'

Uzai exclaimed as he saw the Orichimar- snake-loving boy sitting near a corner.

'It would be flamboyant of you could help us out!'

'Can you not just look at the design page?'

'About that' Rengoku pulled out a ripped page.

'We might have done something wrong.'

Obanai sighed as he got up and went next to them ready for the struggle of helping them out.

(I'll start naming chapters after the next two chapters.)