Day 2 on set.

I woke up the next morning feeling ready I checked my clock it was 4:30 I didn't have to be on set till 5:30 but I liked getting up earlier than usual.

I was only an extra but I took it very seriously.

I got dressed in the outfit I picked last night and got my coffee and head out.

I got in my car,I had a nice car.
If you looked at my car you wouldn't think I lived in the apartment I did.
It was actually my moms car she left it to me in her will,she had an illness and we all knew it wouldn't get better so she write out a will.
My dad is rich I just don't live in Florida anymore I live in LA and it's a struggle to go back and fourth but we speak all the time.

I arrived on the set to find Brad and Edward talking.
They kept looking at me.
They called me over.
I was so confused I pointed at myself and said "me?".
They nodded.
I went over there and they said "you're an extra right?".
I said "yeah I am,kinda sucks but hopefully one day I'll land a big role!".
Edward looked at me and said "oh so you actually want to be and actress?".
I said "yes I do but it's so hard".

Then Helena walked in.
She was so beautiful.
She walked over and said "oh it's the Girl I bumped into yesterday,how are you?".
I was shocked that Helena Bonham Carter asked me how I was!

I nodded and said "I'm good how are you miss bon.."
I was cut off by Helena who said "what did I say yesterday,call me Helena!".
She smiled at me.
I blushed a little.

Edward said to Helena "she was just telling us about how she wants to become and actress!".
Helena looked at me and said "oh you do?".
I nodded "yeah Helena I would love to do what you do!".
She said in an American accent "can you do accents?".
I looked at her dead in the eye and put on a British accent "yes I think I can!".
Brad looked at me and said "you're really good!".
Brad added "we don't even know your name!".
I said "my name is Y/n,Y/Ln I'm from Florida!".
Helena looked down and smiled then looked up and said "Y/n?...that's a nice name!".
I started to blush,Edward noticed "why are you blushing so much Y/n?".
He added jokingly "I know it's because of my beauty isn't it!".

The director called the three of them over to do the next scene.

This is this chapters photo.