Shopping!

I had woken up the next day To find Helena sitting next to me.
She said "finally Y/n you're awake!".

I was still half asleep,I squirted my eyes and looked at her "Helena? What are you doing in here?".
She looked at me "WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!!".

I closed my squinted eyes and tried to go back to sleep.
Helena noticed me drifting off so she got on top of me wrapping her legs around my waist.

The shivers that ran through my body was unreal!

She said in a whiny voice "wake up Y/n please come shopping with me!".

She added "if you don't wake up I'll kiss you all over your face!".
I was ignoring her because I wanted her to do that.

She bent down and kissed my cheek then my nose then my forehead then my lips.
I sat up and we started to make out,I slammed her on the bed and got on top of her.

Then all of a sudden...I woke up.
I was so annoyed that it was only a dream!

I put my robe on and left my room heading to the dining room I saw Helena sitting there at the table eating breakfast.
I sat down next to her.
She leant over to grab something off of the plate,as she leant over I saw a glimpse of her breast,she noticed me looking so she done it more.
She was such a tease.
When she sat down I said to her "we should go shopping today!".

She nodded "yeah that sounds good!".
I went back to my room to get dressed,I chose something flashy so Helena could see all of my curves.
Tomorrow she had to go to the set of fight club but she said after we could all go to dinner again.
I went back downstairs where I found Helena waiting for me she looked at me as I came down the stairs,she was mesmerised.
"Ok I'm ready,let's go".
She was still in euphoria,then she snapped out "wha-oh yeah let's go!".

We stepped out of the house and got into the car,the paparazzi were starting to surround the car.
Some were asking both of us "are you and Brad dating?".
Some were asking Helena "who is she?". (Talking about me)
But most of them were asking me about hitting the paparazzi.

Helena just drove off we arrived at the mall.
We were walking around in the mall when I came across Victoria secret,I dragged her in.
She said "Y/n what are you doing?".
I whispered in her ear "I'll try on some lingerie and make the paparazzi think I'm buying some for Brad!".
I grabbed some pieces and dragged Helena in a free changing room.
I started to undress,Helena said "do you want me to look away?".
I looked at her and said "don't worry about it I'm sure you've seen it all before!".

I first tried the Lacy black piece.
I looked in the mirror,I liked it.
Helena kept staring at me.
I asked her "does this look nice?".
She stuttered a little "y-yeah it...it looks beautiful!".
I blushed a little.

I took it off and put on the red piece.
I liked this one more I asked Helena "what one do you like more?".
She looked at the red piece and examined it.
"I like the black piece better!".
She then added "but it's up to you!".
I took the red piece off and picked up the black piece.
I paid for the black piece of lingerie and we left the store.
One of the paparazzi noticed us coming from Victoria secret and ran up to us and asked me "did you get that for Brad?".
I said "no I got it for someone else!". I have Helena the side eye.
She noticed and blushed.

We drove back home,we had loads of bags.
I went upstairs with my Victoria secret bag and put my lingerie on to show Helena again.
She was sitting in the living room on the sofa when I came in she turned to me her eyes widened.
I asked "does it actually look good though?".
She looked at me in the eye "you look beautiful!".
That sent shivers down my spine.

I looked in the mirror that was in the living room.
I said "I don't think my body is right for this!".
Helena came up behind me and put her hands on my waist and turned me around "your body is perfect!".
I had to think in the moment.
I kissed her on the lips,when I pulled away she pulled in for another one.
I blushed because I couldn't believe I had just kissed Helena Bonham Carter.

THIS CHAPTERS PHOTO