Florida.

Fight club was coming to an end and we had agreed to tell my dad together,my dad had always accepted me,he was the only one who knew I was gay.

I think he knew when I would gawk over the tv when princess Diana would be on the news or something.
He did ask me when I was younger and I came clean I thought her was going to be cruel to me but he hugged me and said "there will always be people who will go against your beliefs and way of living but you are always going to be one step ahead of them for proving that being who you are is ok!".

That had always stuck to me.

I used to cry because princess Diana didn't know I existed which broke my heart.

I was first introduced to Helena in 1985 when I was round at my aunts house and she had a room with a view on and I saw Helena and I thought I'm going to marry that girl one day.

We were packing our bags ready to go and Helena picked up the lingerie and said put that in.
I said "no Helena I can't we are going to visit my dads!".
She said in a very dominant way "put.it.in.now.!"
I packed it with my other things.

The house keepers put our bags into the car and off we went.

We later arrived at my dads house,it looked the same.
My dad came outside and saw I Brought Helena with me,he nearly fainted.
I ran to him and hugged him.
He said "why is Helena Bonham Carter here?".
He was happy but confused.
I said "me and Helena are...dating!".
He hugged me "oh Darling that's exciting isn't it?".
He helped us unload the car and helped us bring the cases in.

Later

My dad had made us dinner,we sat at the table and were talking about fight club and potential projects.
He was so proud of me,which made me happy.

And then he asked the question "so what did Hollywood think?".

I didn't know what to say so I said this "what ever we do is never good enough in the public eye,what ever we don't do is never good enough so we can't win!".

He agreed "well you wanted this career!".

We had finished dinner and Helena wanted to go to bed.well I don't think she wanted to go to bed to sleep!
We excused ourself and rushed upstairs,it was pretty late.
She said to me "put this on!". She took the lingerie from the suitcase.
I grabbed it and said "ok let me get changed in the bathroom!".
She looked at me and said "no!,get changed here infront of me!".

I started to undress taking off my shirt first then my pants so I was left in my underwear,she kept her eyes on me.
As I started to take my bra off she said "no babe I'll do that!".

She walked over to me and threw me on the bed and started to take it all off.

We heard a knock on the door,it was my dad.
"Hey Y/n,someone has come to see you come downstairs!".

I quickly got changed and rushed downstairs.
It was my auntie.
"Hello Y/n,long time no see".
I hugged her,she was the only other one who knew because it was her house where I used to watch princess Diana.

(You know who Diana is but I thought I'll put a picture in because in real life she was the woman who made me gay,other than Helena!)

Helena came out and my auntie saw her.
"OH MY-ITS...HELENA BONHAM CARTER!".
She nearly fainted.
She ran up to her and hugged her.
"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?".

I stood next to Helena and grabbed her hand.
"OHHHH,YOU TWO ARE...A THING!".
I nodded.

My dad said "I was shocked aswell!".

The trip to Florida had come to an end it was emotional because I knew that I wouldn't see my dad for months.
We started to drive away and tears touched my cheek.

Helena wiped them away.
"Don't cry love,we will see him again!".
I nodded.
She added "next time you will meet my parents!".
She smiled.

This chapters photo.