Tell the world!

I was really staring to fall for her,all she had to do was breath and I would be at her feet.

She laid next to me asleep all I could think about was how will the world react to two women being together.
And the other half of me was thinking who cares.

I tried to get up and get dressed so I could drive around a little and contemplate what just happened when Helena grabbed my arm and dragged me back and said "babe,don't leave let's cuddle for a bit!".
So I wrapped my arm around her waist and put my head on her shoulder.
I said to her "what do you think people would say?".
She said back in a whisper "I don't care what people think if you want I'll shout it from rooftops and let the whole world know!".

I was so concerned that she wouldn't get work ever again since she was just outed for being a lesbian!

Later we got up and we decided to go shopping,the only difference now would be if I brought lingerie they wouldn't ask if it was for Brad.
Plus I was going back to Florida soon and I wanted to buy some clothes.

We looked in many shops as we were walking out we passed Victoria secret,Helena dragged me in there.
She told me to wait in the changing room whilst she grabbed some pieces.

She came back with a purple set with suspenders on the thigh.
And a dark blue set with a flowery bra.

I tried on both of them and let her examine them.

She said "I like the dark blue one because it's easier to take off!".
I blushed a little and we walked out of the shop with the bag in my hand.

The paparazzi were coming from left,right and centre.
When Helena noticed one she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.
They all just stood there and gawked.
Helena said "what...have you never seen two women together?".
They all just stood there taking pictures.

I stopped and said "you know what you want to judge us for having a relationship well that's your problem,we are happy and we have been for weeks we don't need your opinion or your cruel words to bring us down,we are who we are,and you guys calling us a pair of dykes won't change that!".

We both walked out of the mall and got in the car.
Helena looked at me and held my hand "you are so brave Y/n!".

This chapters photo...