𓂀 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔸 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𓂀

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬. Their teacher came in and explained that they would be patrolling the nearby areas due to rumors they heard about the LOV attacking again.

'Don't they ever learn their lesson' the class thought but continued to go on patrol. They walked around their respective areas searching for anything suspicious or could possibly lead to discovering the LOV.

 Mina pointed out they're near the tattoo shop which their teacher was about to question. But before he could ask any questions there was an explosion. They ran over to see a familiar {H/c} haired female using webs to protect civilians. 

They were about to rush into action, but their teacher stopped them. "After all these years do you idiots not learn? You can't rush into situations, or you'll be more of a liability than a help" their teacher spat out in annoyance. 

"W-" before Bakugo could even start his rant a small spider web covered his mouth. The class looked at the girl that shot it and saw her side glance at them before returning her attention at the task at hand.

'Dipshit about to blow their cover' the girl thought as she saved another civilian from a small explosion. "You're gorgeous! I can only imagine how pretty your blood is..." The voice trailed off as she turned to the voice only to be met with the sight of a knife. she barley dodged it, as it cut her right cheek. 

"Fuck" she muttered before taking the knife and cleaning her blood off of it. She's heard about this girl before from Mina. Something about her using blood to transform into the person during an attack in her 1st year.

"Come on, you're making this hard" she whined and ran towards {Y/n}. She used a spiderweb to draw her close to her before swinging the blond into a wall. Unknown to the {S/t} female she cut her torso. She watched as the girl licked her blade and suddenly, she became {Y/n}. 

"Ya know, I love my fans. But this ain't cute." the {Taller/Shorter} girl said as she glared at the fresh clone of herself. She checked her outfit on the clone to make sure she was still intact, and she was.

"I'm sorry but I'm more of a stain fan, but I do love me some pro-heroes" she said as she began running towards 3A's hiding spot. 

3-A's eyes went wide when they saw {Y/n}, well Toga I guess... Running towards them leaving them no time to react.  'SHIT' they thought until an all-familiar voice rung out.

"And here I thought I finally had a devoted follower" said the actual {Y/n} as she attached a web to Toga and pulled her toward the {H/t} haired female once again. But Toga turned just as she was getting close to the web user. 

'She's going to get hurt!' was all that was thought about while they sat on the sidelines. They watched as {Y/n} draw Toga closer and closer. Until she was at arm's length, then Knee'd her in the stomach. Toga spat out some blood before retaliating with stab to the back

Class 3-A finally came out of hiding and outnumbered Toga only for said girl to run but not without a hello and goodbye to her lovely rivals. "Well, aren't you guys running a little late" {Y/n} said with a tone as she tried her best to contain the pain. 

"Fucking dumbass. What's the point of having to quirks if you're not going to use the other one?! A waste of a good quirk." Bakugo said the last part quieter, but she heard good and well what he said. The class silently watched and agreed with part of what the hot head said. 

"You don't get to tell me shit when you were sitting there watching." she retorted while taking her hoodie off her waist and putting it on. The class went silent, and Bakugo put his head down. "Now if you don't mind, I need to get to a hospital." She mugged as she webbed her way to the nearest hospital.

"I need to check on her" said Mina once she got out of her daze. But once again the teacher stopped the class from going anywhere.  "We can all go check later, we still have patrolling to do." said the male as the class reluctantly agreed. 

'Stay safe' was the silent wish all the classmates shared to their now injured friend.