𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓅𝓎

Class 3-A weren't... thinkers. They never thought before they acted and that landed them in 99% of the shit they get into. So when they decided to sneak into the principle office to find files on you they didn't think much about it.

A small group assembled to get into the office and grab the files while someone sat in outside of the door and acted as look out. Once they grabbed the files they would take pictures and place the files back just as it was before leaving.

The small group consisted of Midoriya, Iida (even though he was completely against it), Mina and Sero. The look out was none other than Denki Kaminari. They wait till about 1am to start their plan.

Once 1am hit they were up and out of the dorms and quickly on their way to the office. Dodging cameras and security systems placed in the hallways. When they made it to the office it was locked. 

Mina being the only one who styled their hair since their first year pulled out a bobby pin from her afro and used it to unlock the door.

"Top notch spy shit." sero complimented as he walked into the room. It was a grey room with shelves of textbooks on the walls. Some pictures of staff here and there but nothing more and nothing less.

Midoriya got the files and Mina took pictures. And just like that they left.

They finally get to know exactly who (Y/n) (L/n).

very short chapter. i apologize. i'm very busy getting ready for school and going to therapy please be paitient with me, this story will go on.