Chanbam - Growl

3rd person POV:

Bam bam felt pride and joy, and a little bit of arousal, at watching the young Aussie leader dance to Victory song. Of course he felt overall outraged that they hadn't even been nominated but now that was even more overwhelming to him because 'wow, these kids are amazing.'

Bam bam has always had a soft spot for chan, ever since they were trainees.

But he realised that he loved Chan too late.

Bam bam was always forced to keep these feelings to himself because of the heavy prejudices surrounding people of the LGBTQIA+ community. He hated it. He wished he could swoop up the younger and shower him with kisses when he would do something cute, or hold his hand when they walked down the street to the cafe they always used to go to.

God he wishes they were closer, they were so close during their trainee days, he wished he could go back to them. When everything didn't matter and they could stay in the studios and dance until they felt like dying. Of course it's not like they don't do that now, but then, they did it together, differed together, laughed together.

Chan was one of the most hard working people he had ever met and the Thai idol only wished he could just help, just love him and make him take a break and rest.

But he couldn't.

And he knew it.

And he hated it.

He was so in love with the boy who held the galaxy in his eyes, the sun in his smile and the goodness of the world in his heart. Bambams heart suddenly started to ache and a few of his members looked at him worriedly, the few he knew from trainee days and had strong suspicions of his feelings towards the Aussie.

Proud.

That was all he could think.

Then Chan fucking growled.

All he could think was OH. MY. GOD. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

That and shit.

I'm so fucking turned on right now.

How can one be so cute and so fucking hot at the same time.

Thisiswrongsowrongsowrongthisiswrong.

Yugyeom sent him a knowing smile and Bambam kicked him under the table. Mark sent them both a disapproving yet confused look. The boys looked at each other and Yugyeom snickered while Bambam rolled his eyes.

Then Chan looked their way.

Bambam POV:

Ok whatthefuck.

Chris just looked me in the eye.

GROWLED.

And then smIRKED AT ME.

That's it I'm dead.

God why is he so hot.

Chan seemed to have moved on like he didn't just do whatever the fuck that was.

Suddenly my jeans felt a little too tight and the room seemed really hot.

Chan POV: