Chapter five: A Date At The Cafe

Shoto Had left that night after watching a movie with you. Let's recap what happened that night...

"Y/n? Can I ask you a question?" Shoto said while you were cuddling and watching a movie.

"Yea Sho"

"W- Will you go out with me?"

Yea, he did that!! I don't know how, but you said Yes so Coolies

You guys agreed on A breakfast date, this time you both hoped that a villain wouldn't show up.

It was 7:30 am on a Saturday, you didn't have Class today, and this was when you were going on the Date with Shoto. You got ready as soon as possible, took a shower, did you makeup, ether way you don't really Do makeup.

"It's already 9:30!?!" (Your date was at 10:00)

You grabbed your bag and ran out the door.

SHOTO'S PROSPECTIVE •

I saw Y/n running down the dorm stairs while I was sitting in my car waiting for them. I fixed the radio when I looked up to see Y/n standing there getting there phone.

I unlocked the door for Y/n to get into the car.

"Hi Y/n!" I said while they stepped into the car. "Hi Shoto! What's for breakfast" I chuckled a little. "I saw an add for a cafe up the street, would you like to go there?" I asked Them. "Sure!"

I started diving, the whole ride was in a comfortable silence. We stopped at a red light, So I put on F/S, Because it was Y/n's Favorite song.

"How did you know this was my favorite song?"
Y/n asked. "You play it everyday, and plus, Mr. Aizawa told me." I said while rubbing the back on my neck.

We got to the Cafe about 5 minutes later. We waited to be seated.

"Do you know what you're going to order, Y/n?" I asked while they were Playing on there Phone. "Hm?" Y/n hummed. "Do you know what you want?" I asked again. " Oh, I don't think so, I've never been here!!" Y/n Explained. "Alright, Me nether to be honest" I admitted. "Cool!! That makes it more fun!!"

We got seated in a booth next to a window. I was staring at the window while Y/n was looking at the Menu. "Got it!!" Y/n minor yelled. "I'm going to order F/F!!" Said Y/n "Good choice!! I'll order the same." I said. Y/n and I had the same order with an exception of the drink. Y/n got F/D and I got a warm coffee. We got our drinks and had little conversations. Then our food came. "Thank you" I told the waiter.

After eating our food, we had a little conversation about school while waiting for the check. I paid quickly, with my dads credit card, and then we left.
We got into my car, then I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Shoto?" Y/n asked. "Hm?" I hummed. "Wanna go to the park and hang out?" Y/n asked "Sure!" I could see the excitement on Y/n's face when I said yes to their offer.

When we got out of the car I looked up to see the sky was pretty gloomy. "I'm happy we didn't meet any villains on our date" Y/n said with a chuckle from both of us. Y/n and I sat under a tree, sitting on the grass. We sat there in silence for about 5 minutes, then I broke it. "Y/n, are you ok? You look a little... sad" I said looking at Y/n. "Oh sorry." They said with a smile I new was fake.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" I said with a soft voice. I could see that Y/n was on the verge of tears. "It's just... I have to go home... to my mother..."