Chapter Seventeen: Snacks

It was the end of summer break and Mr. Aizawa had planed a Field trip. It was a training camp, and you were afraid to go. At the USJ, you almost got touched by Shigaraki. 

You got ready quickly to meet everyone in homeroom and be dismissed into the buses. "Y/n!! Over here!!" Yelled Mina calling you over to the table with all the girls. "Good morning" You said responding to Mina. "I heard you stayed at the dorms with Todoroki~" Said Mina with a smirk on her face. "What did you guys do?!" Hagakure minor yelled while shaking you side to side. "N- nothing" you said while blushing in embarrassment. "Awwww boring" Said Hagakure dropping you of the floor. You fell on your butt, and quickly got up and brushed yourself off. 

You sat in your seat and looked next to you to see your Canadian flag looking boyfriend sitting there writing something down. You smiled slightly when the door was opened by non other then the biggest jerk in UA, Monoma. 

"Well look who it is" you muttered. "GOOD MORNING CLASS A!! TODAY CLASS B WILL BEAT YOUR ASSE-" before the jerk could finish, Mr. Aizawa grabbed him with his tape. "Go to class Monoma. Now." Said Mr. Aizawa activating his quirk. "Yes Sir" responded Monama running off. "Alright class," Started Mr. Aizawa. "As you may know, we do have a training field the classes rented. Today you will be put in groups to do hand to hand combat. You will be switching people eventually, and you will be observed when fighting. Any questions?" Finished Mr. Aizawa. "Yes Denki?" Said Mr. Aizawa when Denki put up his hand. "Can we use our quirks?" "Yes" responded Mr. Aizawa.

When the classes were dismissed into the buses, Mr. Aizawa made everyone get a partner to sit next to on the bus ride. "Pick a partner guys, the ride will be two hours long and yes we will be stoping for snacks Denki" Said Mr. Aizawa knowing that was Denki's question when he put his hand up. "Oh, How did he know?!" 'Whispered' Denki. 

Of course you sat next to Shoto, and when you did, Mina shot you a wink. You rolled your eyes and yawned. "You didn't sleep, did you?" Shoto asked you, putting your head on his shoulder. "I don't know why but I just couldn't" You responded, closing your eyes. "Wake me up when we are there" You said slowly falling asleep. Before you transferred into your dream, you heard Mina squealing and Shoto saying "Good night Love"

You were half asleep when you felt a nudge on your shoulder. You groaned. "Wake up your partners, we are making a quick stop to get food" You heard your uncle say. (Quick explanations with Phoenix time!! Alright, so this book is pretty much based on my life, so, in this chapter I will be talking about eating disorders. If you do not have one and are fine with snacks and eating, you can skip ahead to when I say so and just fill the empty spot with you and Shoto getting a bunch of snacks :D. In case you are comfortable with the topic And/Or do have an eating disorder, keep reading)

"D- Do we have to get food" You asked Shoto. "Yea... Why?" he asked you. "I'm... not used to it..." You answered. "Oh, I understand. Lets at least see what they have?" He asked you standing up and putting his hand out for you to grab it. Because of your mom telling you that you were too fat to eat, you had a not-eating eating disorder. 

You both walked into the shop, you saw Mina and Denki running around getting snacks like if the world was ending. However, you wanted the world to end then and there. You hated getting food, you thought others thought you were too fat for the food. You thought they were judging you. You really did. "Hm, Oh!" Shoto said pulling your arm. "What about we get 4 waters and this bag of F/s?" He asked with a Soft smile. "Sure" You said hugging his arm.

Eventually you both got back in the bus and had your snacks in your hand. "Now, if you're comfortable with it, Can you tell me why you didn't want to get food?" He asked. "Ok" You explained to him why you didn't want to get food because of your trauma. Eventually you fell back asleep in Shoto's arms.