Chapter Thirty Three: The Marriage Preparation

You both got home from UA, it really hit you that you will never go back to that school and do homework there. It kind of hurt remembering all the good times you had with Shouto and all your other classmates. Knowing that they are all getting married having kids and becoming pro hero's just like you and your fiance. 

"Babyyy" You groaned waking up. "Y/nnnn" Shouto said turning to you. "We have soooo much to doooo" You complained still tired  "Yes we dooo" Shouto said joining in on the complaining gang. "We have to invite my brothers and my uncle then we have to decorate then we have to get Eri a babysitter then we have to find a way to bring your mom because I want her to be there-" "Wait you're allowing my mother to come?" Your peppermint fiance cut you off. "Of course!! She's your mom, I want her to be there too!!" You said with a soft smile. "Oh... Thank you, My Love"

"Let's break this down peace by peace, first on the list is a maid of honor and a best man, I think my best man is going to be Midoriya, what about you?" Explained your fiance. "I think I'm going to choose... Tsu!!" You said excitedly.  "That's awesome!! All right, next on the list... Decorations!! What decorations do you want my love?" Shouto asked you putting his phone down. "What if we do red and white?" You asked ruffling through his hair. "Mhmm... I love you..." Shouto said Shouto said plopping his head on your chest. "I love you too, I need to take a shower, Wanna join?" You asked 

After you both got out of the shower you both got back to planning the wedding. "Alright, Now, Who's taking care of Eri?" You asked looking at the list you wrote. "I think Fuyumi or Natsuo can take care of her for the wedding, I can maybe use my dad's credit card to pay them back" He said. "Alright, good idea... next is... Are we going to invite class A?" You asked. "I don't think so. Maybe we should just have a little small wedding with the people we love and stuff like that" Shouto said shrugging his shoulders. "We have to bring Mirio though, Can we bring Hado and Amajiki too?" You asked wanting to bring your brothers friends. "Sure, don't forget we have to invite Shinsou. Here are the invitations, Hado, Amajiki, Mirio, Asui, Midoriya, Kirishima, Bakugou Aizawa, Shinsou, Fuyumi, Natsuou, and my Mom." He said reading the list. "Alright, let's get to sending them the invitations!!" You said excitedly.

1 Hour later the wedding was ready. You both decided to get married in the snowy mountains of  Colorado. It would take 12 hours, but it was worth it. You got everything ready, Asui and Midoriya was going to help Y/n and Shouto decorate in the mountain, They both were very excited for this special day. 

After 3 hours of packing and paying for everything, you both left for the airport. "Eri!! Are you ready?" You asked your pretty much daughter. Sheesh that's crazy, you have a daughter. "Yea!!" Eri said coming out of her room with a little bag. "Alright, let's go. Shouto!!" You yelled out for your fiance to hear. "Coming!!" He said running out the door. You packed up the car with the suitcases and everything. You helped Eri get into the car and put on her seatbelt. You sat down on the passenger seat, You looked at Shouto and gave him a little small smile. He grabbed your hand and started the car. With that, You were both off to the airport.

A/n,

Sorry I haven't posted guys!! I experienced so much Writer's Block this past two weeks, So so sorry, I'll post way more now :) - Phoenix