White Knights Mission - Stage 2 Day 1

*please vote/comment if you like the story :) I'll continue even if there is only one reader...

White Knights Mission – Stage 2 Day 1

---Notes of Isabella Chance---

After having breakfast at my home, Eva said we could start our mission right away. Then we took out the list. Picking out unsuitable men, we found that there were only eight left. (well, including some known friends, and… Henry Moore and Jude Cooper… I don’t know why Eva insists on letting them alive on the list.) 

Final List

1.      Oscar Brandon

2.      Ken Lohan

3.      James B. Fox

4.      William Young

5.      John Cox

6.      Jay Wright

7.      Henry Moore

8.      Jude Cooper

We used the whole morning checking their background. Then we separated them into two groups, A and B. A meant that we had some ways to contact them while B showed that we had no way to get in touch with them. Only the people in group A were potential prey. (actually there are not many choices left)

“Oscar Brandon, Simon Wright, Henry Moore, Jude Cooper,” Eva read aloud, “Now they are our targets?”

“Probably not including Henry Moore and Jude Cooper…” I hesitated, “I simply don’t want to bump into them anymore.”(maybe she will not give in…)

“Right then. Oscar Brandon and Jay Wright. Who’s your cup of tea?” Eva asked. (she just unexpectedly gives in…why?)

“Hmm… you probably want to see this…” I pointed to the screen of my notebook. There was a piece of news. That was a site about celebrities. (from the information given, it looks like Jay Wright isn’t exactly any international actor, but he already has done some noticeable events, about being a womanizer.)

CelebrityInfo.com

Celebrity: Jay Wright

Age: 28

Sex: M

Birthday: 22 Feb

Nationality: American (born in England)

Blood type: O

Height: 6 ft

Hobby: Hiking, Acting

Work: Actor

Personal life:

He had 3 girlfriends before, and none of them were celebrities. The reasons of breaking up were unknown. He barely talks about personal stuff but he is a known playboy. He prefers small brunette with long hair.

Eva read the site carefully. (I wonder what she’s thinking…)

“So he is not any good guy at all,” she commented.

“Yup, I think so. I will have to get him,” I smiled.

“What?” her eyes widely opened.

“Yea. Or do you prefer him?”

“Well, not really. As you meet his requirements, you would be a perfect girl for him. I guess I will hunt another. Oscar Brandon will be the one for me.”

We looked at each other, and made a pinky promise. In the coming week, we are destined to get near to them, and within a month, I believe, the mission will be done.

Eva said she would start her part at this moment, so she went home after we had lunch.

LATER THAT DAY…

To: Isabella Chance <isabellachance@toppublishing.com>

Fr: Nancy Blue <nancyblue@toppublishing.com>

Subject: the project [!]

Isabella, please be notified that the SkyCaption project will be transferred to Clara tomorrow. We have to talk face to face. Tomorrow morning will be a great time. Thanks.

To: Nancy Blue <nancyblue@toppublishing.com>

Fr: Isabella Chance <isabellachance@toppublishing.com>

Subject: the project [!]

What do you mean, Nancy?

I will be right there tomorrow.

To: Clara Knight<claraknight@toppublishing.com>

Fr: Isabella Chance <isabellachance@toppublishing.com>

Subject: what just happened?

What just happened?

To: Isabella Chance <isabellachance@toppublishing.com>

Fr: Clara Knight<claraknight@toppublishing.com>

Subject: what just happened?

Nothing bad happened. It’s gonna be a piece of good news for you. We’ve got a new project-I’ve heard. You will be highly possible to be promoted if you get the job well done.

It’s something related to a new partnership… with a new firm…

Everything will be revealed tomorrow :)

Not career veneer anymore!

To: Eva

Fr: Isabella

You can never believe that!

To: Isabella

Fr: Eva

Wt? I’m confused.

To: Eva

Fr: Isabella

You should be.

I might get promote!!!! :DDDD

To: Isabella

Fr: Eva

Now I’m more confused.

It’s just the afternoon. You have nothing to do right?

To: Eva

Fr: Isabella

NO! I just received some news that I’m going to have a great project. If I do well, I will be promoted!

To: Isabella

Fr: Eva

It’s Clara the gossip girl (big mouth meanwhile), right?

That absolutely may not be any news. Just gossips.

To: Eva

Fr: Isabella

Nancy sent me an email this morning. I’m sure. She has a higher position, so she must know everything.

If I get promoted, I will no longer be an assistant for her… I will be the same as her! I will have a secretary for me! I’m already 27-not young anymore!

To: Isabella

Fr: Eva

Well, if it is that so… I hope things will be alright for you…

To: Eva

Fr: Isabella

Thanks my dear! Pray the best for me.