༺𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬༻

Chap 16

عشق کا شوق ہوا پھرتا ہے ایک لڑکی کو
ہے تو چھوٹی سی مگر گھاؤ بڑا چاہتی ہے
ishq ka ishq hua phirta hai aik larki ko
Hai to choti si magar ghao bara chahti hai

🅥🅞🅣🅔 🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔

Haris's POV:-

Different sensations run through my spine whenever I think about our engagement. What are these feelings. This girl is dancing on my nerves now. Doesn't matter how much I try to avoid her I can't hide her or hide from her. I'm afraid of my own feelings. She has fucked up my mind. Even I can't concentrate on my business. Every single time I'm thinking about her. The way she speaks, the way she flips her dupatta after teasing Hadia to hell, the way she laughs, the way she blushes everything of her is making me crazy. But I don't want to feel all this. I want to run away. I want to escape all this but guess what nothing is in my control now.Ughh my dirty thinking.

Ahh!! I need a cold shower now.

I just came out after taking shower when I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

She came in.

I was drying my hair with towel but when I didn't get any response I turned around to ask her the reason of coming here.

As I turned around I saw her gawking at me with a wide open mouth. I was amused.
I cleared my throat to take her out of her la la land.

"Umm.. Actually.. Mom was calling you for dinner." She quickly averted her eyes and said.

"Okay I'm coming." I said.
Why not have some fun. I smirked at my thought.

When she was opening the door I called her.

"Listen!!"

"Yes." She said.

"Can you please stitch this button. I don't know how to do this." I asked her.

"Okay give it to me." She asked hesitantly.

I gave her the button.

Author's POV :-

Liyana was stitching his shirt's button while her hands were shaking

Liyana was stitching his shirt's button while her hands were shaking. Their close proximity was making her heart to go wild. His hot breath was fanning her face. . Whole body was shuddering . Her face was beetroot red .When she was done Haris brought his face close to her ear and whispered.

"Thank you."

Liyana's blood rushed to her face and she was a blushing mess till then. She only nodded her head and went away. While Haris was amazed. The girl who used to behave as a tigress was now shivering. He smirked at the impact he had on her.

Haris moved towards the dining room and saw the woman he was waiting for from the time Aima arrived.

ᚓᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚓᚓᚓᚓᚓᚓᚓ

🅞Assalamualaikum my lovelies!!🅞

Hope y'all are doing well.
Sorry for the short chapter nut busy nowadays
Don't forget to vote and comment.

People will do all they can to tarnish your image, smear your personality etc but take  heart because no matter what they do they cannot take away your good deeds. Let them say what they want. The Almighty knows the truth and those who know you better won't fall for such cheap shots!

Stay positive, spread positivity.

Keep smiling

Allah Hafiz
With love