Do you want me to keep this family friendly?

Draco wanted to resist the animal inside him but it was no use. Hands shaking, he slowly raised the apple to his mouth and gently nibbled its skin.

Can you imagine his shock when sourness hit his taste buds? Tears burst forth as he continued to devour his beloved, opening a recently healed wound of betrayal.

He ran outside, not even bothering to put on his shoes, he was in the pits of despair. He was ready to raise his voice and sing!

But glitter suddenly rained from above, Draco looked up to see Voldemort? He looked like a grown man in a four-year-olds body, he was also dressed in a pink tutu with a star wand.

Voldemort declared that he was at the highest level of immortality, and no mortal can get in his way. Draco had enough of his bs so he slapped that guy and marched back inside.

Inside, he saw the murder of his husband. He gently took the cores, and fireplaced back to the manor, he ran to the backyard to see his dear apple tree.

After climbing to the top a wave of memories came back, fighting alongside Pottah, being dramatic, and becoming a member of Voldemorts cult.

That reminds him, he needs to call Pottah about Voldemort. After thinking it over though, he decided Pottah would find out eventually.

To be continued...