A somewhat serius chapter because your auther needs a plot

After Draco calmed down, his first thought was appledom, it was Voldemorts last word. Granted, you can't trust what comes out of that guys mouth, but since he was about to die, it has a certain level of persuasiveness.

The biggest library he has access to is the Hogwarts Library. He hasn't been to the school since the war, and he isn't to thrilled to go there again.

As Draco opened the door to the library, a gaggle of students stopped and looked at him. Thankfully, they were 1st year students and they scurried away.

In the giant library it would be hard to find books that include appledom. However, it was soon found thanks to a voice he knew too well.

"Draco my boy, how has life been treating you?" It was the late Albus Dumbledore. Currently residing in a painting.

"Go away, please," the trauma associated with his death was immense, he can still vividly remember the way Dumbledore danced as he fell.

If it didn't have death as an unfortunate consequence then it would have been hilarious, the kind that gets thousands of likes on the Hooter.

But Dumbledore was persistent, and he soon found himself explaining what has happened to him, and the word Voldemort uttered as he died.

A mix of emotions flashed across Dumbledores face, "come with me, the things I'm about to tell you are important."

To be continued...