Part 1

Tsundere Dahyun
Flirty Shawn and Sana

Remembering every little detail of my past, feels like riding a rollercoaster and going on a journey.

And there's one journey that I never wanted to end.

Flashback

"Excuse me!" I yelled as I run passed by some students.

---

I can't believe that I overslept that day. I was still getting my things at my locker when I heard the bell rang. I immediately shutted my locker, without realizing I still haven't locked it, and rushed to our classroom, which is still at the 4th floor of the building.

That day, I felt like luck is laughing at me.

But, oh god of tofu, I was wrong...

I met this really humble guy. You know what? I'll just continue the story.

---

"Kim Dah--" Our teacher stopped talking as I opened the classroom door.

Everybody looked at me with pokerfaces, confusion, and surprised expressions written on their faces.

"Why are you late?! You're never late in my class!" She asked with a stern look, plus the faces my classmates, made me feel uncomfortable.

"I-I'm sorry, ma'am! I promise it won't happen again!" I feel like a rapper on how fast I talked. "Please ma'am, I just finished my homework 'til midnight so I didn't have the chance to--"

"Enough!" I flinched at her loud voice. "Kim Dahyun, deten--"

"Didn't she told you already the reason and it wouldn't happen again?"

My jaw fell on the ground.

---

Not only because this the first time someone stood up for me, and for the fact that its a guy. His face is as adorable as a new born shiba inu, his eyes are wide and cute, plus he's wearing that gentle smile that made him even more gorgeus.

---

"S-Shawn, I--"

"Do you, maybe, want to see my grandfather? Also known as, the chairman?" He's not smiling, instead the tone of his voice screams "fear me".

"I-I... sorry. Miss Kim, please take a seat now." Her voice shivering from fear. I guess that's this guy's effect on her.