Part 2

50 years later...

Sana's POV

"Don't resist now, babe. I know you want me." I smirked as I said that seductively while licking my lips seeing this hopeless girl get aroused just by my tone. Fool...

"U-Uhm... please be gentle with me... I-It's my first time." I smirked once again as she easily submitted herself to me. Girls.. so hopeless. Although I'm a girl too. But a lot of people tells me that I have a heart of a guy which is kinda weird.

"Don't worry, babygirl. I'll be quick." But before I could even remove her blazer, someone interrupted our "love making". Oh no...

"I knew I would see you again here. Come on now Minatozaki, you don't wanna be sent to the guidance counselor again, do you?" I groaned once I heard those two words. Mygod, I really hate that room. I once tried to flirt out to get out already but it's no use. I don't really want to do this but I can't help it.

"Geez, okay okay. Why do you have to ruin everything, Momo?" My so called bestfriend just rolled her eyes and waited for me impatiently in the outside of the Janitor's room.

I sighed looked back at the seemingly helpless, shy girl behind me. I kissed her in the forehead and whispered close into her ear. "I'll get you next time. And yes, I don't kiss my baes in the lips so now stop asking why." I patted her on the top of her head and winked. She began to look like a tomato while I just walked out from this room. I'm supposed to let all of my anger out here but no, Momo had to interrupt us.

"What?" I coldly stated to Momo, my smirking face turned into a frown. "You really didn't have to interrupt us like that. Look at the poor girl, becoming so red out of embarrassment." What an excuse. I really don't want to do this, I promise. It's just... personal problems, sorry.

"This is always your routine, Sana. Won't you ever change?" I was getting guilty so I decided to handle the situation in my own way. And that way isn't really the best one I have.

I pinned her to the wall and held her chin. "You know, I was thinking. Maybe you're just preventing me from seeing other girls and making out with them because you secretly like your bestfriend, hm?" I whispered in her ear. I know this is her weak spot. And I was right, she was squirming under me. Maybe my plan will be successful after all.

That's what I thought. Momo roughly pushed me, making me stumble on the floor because of my clumsiness. "Pervert! I don't even know who you are anymore, Sana! You've changed a lot!" She ran away crying. Now I'm very guilty.

I stood up and removed the dust I got from the floor. I sighed frustratedly, I'm such a bad girl am I?

Hear me out, okay? I've been through a lot that's why I'm being like this. You see, I'm the only child of a broken family. My dad always reeks of alcohol when he got home. And my mom? Dad killed her. He freakin' raped her, destroyed her body until she passed out. Well atleast that what the neighbors says. When she didn't woke up, I checked her pulse hoping that she's alive but I was wrong. Dad must've been very rough at her, I concluded at first. But being rough to her isn't the one that killed her, they said that Dad choked her as he wreck mom's whole body suffocating her and causing her to die.

I hate him very much, he even had the guts to stay at our home even if he's always with his friends drinking alcohol. I was so lucky that my dad is just ignoring me whenever we passed by each other at home. And fortunately for me, I already knew how to cook and my dad always leave little amount of groceries so I don't have any problems with my meals.

I never knew why he did such horrible thing to mom. But all I know is that I'm disgusted about what he'd done. I know, you're all asking me "if you hate your father so much for raping your mother, then why continued making out with random girls or seducing them?".