Chapter 5: Inner Thoughts

&Todorokis Pov&
I slowly opened my eyes as I looked around my room. I felt somthing on my chest and looked down seeing this.

A small smile appeared on my face as I decided to play with his hair

Bakugou snuggles more into me as blush formed onto my face.

'He's really cute'

[Inner Wolf
Todoroki]

'I have to agree with you on that'

'Why do I feel the urge to protect this Sweet Little Omega?'

'My guess is that he could be the one for us'

'Our Mate?'

'Yes our mate, we get this way when we find the right one and your blushing right now~'

'Oh shush'

'Haha ok ok'

'How do we know for sure that he would want us?'

'We just have to wait and see what he does'

'Ok'

Just then Bakugou opened up his eyes as he looks up and into my eyes.
"Good morning" I said.
"Gahhhhh!" Bakugou yelled as he got up with a red face. I laughed as I got up.
"Hey! Don't laugh! You fucking idiot!" Bakugou said flustered.
"Ok ok" I said trying to keep in a laugh.
"Anywho do you want to train?" I asked as I turned to him. Bakugou nodded.
"Ok get dressed and go to the training grounds. Do you know where that is?" I asked.
"No still not used to living here" Bakugou said.
"I'll take you then" I said.
"What do I wear?" Bakugou asked. 'Right he doesn't have any clothing'
"I'll ask someone to make you some what's your size? And for now just find something in here that might fit" I said. He told me his size as he got dressed in the bathroom as I also got dressed. He walked out.
"Ready?" I asked. He nodded as we walked to the door and walked out.

~When they arrive to the training grounds~
"Jiro!' I yelled. Jiro walked over to us.
"Yes?" Jiro asked.
"Can you help Bakugou train and become stronger?" I asked.
"Sure of course I can" Jiro said.
"Follow me" Jiro said walking off. I nodded towards Bakugou and smiled. He then nodded and followed Jiro.
I walked off to do my work. I walked into small building which is where I mostly work. I saw Momo.
"Hey Momo" I said.
"Oh hey Todoroki" Momo said.
"Can you make clothing for Bakugou?" I asked.
"oh of course!" Momo said. I tell her his size.
"After your done put them in my room" I said.
"Alright sir" Momo said. I then walked off and into my office. I sat down on my chair. After a couple of minute's I got up and looked out of the window which I had the viewing of the training grounds. I looked over a Jiro and Bakugou and saw some others have joined them and I smiled.

[Inner Wolf
Todoroki]

'Your smiling'

'Yes I know Hes doing good for his first training'

'He is. He looks very determind I can tell he wants to become stronger so he can help and defend himself'

'Indeed its very good maybe I'll help him and spar with him'

'That would be a good idea'

'He should also develop his power soon to I can sense it'

'I can to it would probably be activated when something happens'

'Indeed. Hes gonna be a great Addition to this pack'

'Agreed'

There was a knock on the door.

'Someones here'

'Can you tell who it is?'

'Midorya'

'Let's get this over with'

I sighed.
"Come in" I said. Izuku walked in.
"Hi Tororoki-Kun!" Izuku said.
"Hi Midorya" I said. Izuku walked over to me.
"What you doing?" Izuku asked.
"Watching Bakugou improve well in his training in just one day" I said. Izuku looked over and saw what I was talking about.
"Thats good!" Izuku said smiling.
"Indeed. Anywho do you need something?" I asked as I walked back to my desk and sat down.
"Oh! I wanted to know if you wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?" Izuku asked.
"Sorry not today" I said.
"Oh that's ok!" Izuku said.
"Now I need to get back to my work" I said. Izuku nodded as he walked out.

[Inner Wolf
Todoroki]

'Finally he's gone'

'He wont seem to give up'

'Indeed'

~After some time~
Jiro walked in. I looked up.
"Ah Jiro how's it going?" I asked.
"He's doing really good for his first time" Jiro said.
"Thats good!" I said. Jiro nodded.
"I wanted to know if you wanted to spare with him to see what we can work on" Jiro said.
"Sure. Maybe in a day or two though so he can get some more training and get comfortable living here now" I said.
"Sounds good Sir I'll take my leave now" Jiro said. I nodded and went back to work as Jiro walked out.

I was finally done with work and left the building. Before going back to my place I grabbed some food for me and Bakugou and some other things as well. I made it there as I opened the door and walked in. I putted the stuff I got away and left food on the table and walked to my room. I opened the door as I saw Bakugou in some of his new clothing.
"I see you found the clothing Momo made for you" I said. He turned around and nodded.
"Food is out there if you want some" I said as I grabbed some clothing to change into. He walked out. After I was done changing I walked out. I walked towards Bakugou seeing he's already eating.
"How did you know I like spicy food?" Bakugou asked.
"I guess just a hunch I had" I said. He nodded and went back to eating. I start to eat my food. After we were both done.
"How was training?" I asked.
"It was good" Bakugou said walking back to my room. I followed behind.
"Thats good" I said as we reached my room.
We both got into the bed.
"Good night Bakugou" I said.
"Night IcyHot" Bakugou said. After some time I couldn't sleep right away then I felt something snuggle into me. I looked down to see Bakugou snuggling into my chest. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him holding him protectively.

'I will always protect you Bakugou even if you see me as your Mate or not.'

-----------------------------------------------------------2 Chapters in one day! I hope y'all liked it! and is having a great day or night!

2 Chapters in one day! I hope y'all liked it! and is having a great day or night!