Chapter 2: Where am I?

&Bakugou's Pov&
I felt warmth as I slowly opened up my eyes. I looked around the room slowly.
"Huh? Where am I?" I said as I sit up. I than remembered what happened.
"Oh.. Am I at that Alphas place?" I said questioning. Then the door opened revealing a pretty girl with black hair and black eyes.
"Ah I see that you are awake now" She said as she walked towards me and putting the plate that she has in her hands. I looked over to the plate and saw something food which smelled good.
"Enjoy your food I'll go tell the Alpha that you are awake" She said smiling and walking away.
"Wait!" I said.
"Hm?" She said as she turned her head.
"Whats your name?" I asked.
"Ah right where are my manners, Im Momo Yaoyorozu, but just call me Momo" She said with a smile than walked out of the room.
"Shes nice" I mumbled. I grabbed the plate and started to eat the food.
"This is really good" I said. After a couple of minutes I finished the food and pulled back where it was. I decided to lay back down and look up at the ceiling.

~Couple of minutes later~
The door slowly opened. As I looked up and saw who was walking in. As it opened it revealed the handsom Alpha who saved me. He closed the door as I set up. And he walked towards me.
"Hello there I see that you are awake and ate the food thats good" He said as he sat down on the bed. I nodded my head as I looked at him.
"Are you ok from last night?" He asked worried.
I nodded than said." If you didn't have came when you didn't they would have done something that I didn't want. So thank you" I said.
"Yeah no problem I couldn't just stand there and watch" He said.
"Btw what your name?" He asked.
"Katsuki Bakugou" I said.
"Cute name" He said. A bit of blush came on my face.
"And you..?" I asked.
"Shoto Todoroki" He said. My eyes widen.
"Your one of the?!?" I said. He nodded nervous and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Heh.." Todoroki said. He than looked at me seriously.
"Do you have a pack?" Todoroki asked. I shaked my head.
"Would you like to join mine?" Todoroki asked. My eyes sparkle.
"Yes!" I said as I jumped at him hugging him but by doing this we fall onto the ground. My tail was waging.
He hugged me back.
"Thank you thank you!" I said.
"Heh no problem" Todoroki said. I took this chance to smell the sweet smell that he has.
"Oh right! Where will I be staying?" I asked as we stopped hugging each other and sat up still on the ground. It took him awhile to answer but he did.
"Would you be ok with staying with me?"Todoroki asked kinda nervous.
I nodded.
"Yeah I'm fine with it!" I said. Thank there was a knock on the door.
"Come it!" Todoroki said. The door opened to reveal and spicky red hair boy.
"Alpha sir you have another meeting soon" He said than he saw me.
"Huh? Whos that?" He asked. Todoroki got up.
"Alright, oh and this is our new member to the pack you would kindly show him around and meet the others?" Todoroki said/asked.
"Yeah sure!" He said with a toothy grin. Todoroki nodded and walked out.

"So whats your name?" He asked as I stood up.
"Katsuki Bakugou, you?" I said/asked.
"Its nice to meet ya! I'm Eijirou Kirishima!" He said. I nodded.
"Come on Bakubro!" Kirishima said walking to the door.
"Bakubro?" I asked.
"Yeah! Your nickname!" Kirishima said.
"Tsk" I said rolling my eyes as I walked towards him. I than followed him as he walked out of the room.

I hope you all like this chapter! Cya all next time!

A/N
Go check out my new book! Which Is called "Future Books/Fanfics!"
There will be books/fanfics I will be doing at somepoint moving on! It also had information on them and the release date! If you want a sneak peek of the ones already there go check it out!