Chapter 1: Meeting Him

&Bakugou's Pov&
'Damn it why is it getting late already? This is not good'
I was walking around the town trying to get home as fast as I could without getting attack. Than I started to walk even faster as the sun went down more and more getting darker and darker.
'Shit!' Just as I walked by an alley way I get pulled into it.
"Gah!" I said as I was getting pulled.
"What the fuck! Let g-" I said as I looked up to see a couple of Alphas.
"Well well well look what we have here~" Alpha 1 said as he pulled me closer smelling me.
"Hey! Let me fucking go!!" I yelled.
"Why would we do that? With a cutie like you~" Another Alpha said. I looked to my right and saw another Alpha.
"Doesn't really look like you have an Alpha or a pack" Alpha 1 said as he pulled away.
"Thats perfect for us than" Alpha 2 said smirking.

The Alpha who had a hold of me that pulled me to the ground as they both came closer.
"This is gonna be fun~ Cutie~" Alpha 2 said.
"No!!! Let me goo!!! I don't want to do this!!!" I yelled and screamed. I closed my eyes trying to be prepared for whats about to happen. Than I smelled the sweetest smell ever that's also when I heard this.
"Hey! Let him go!!" ??? Said growling coming closer.
"And why should we do that huh?! We found him first!!!" Alpha 2 said growling back. Just than the mystery person came closer and grabbed Alpha 2 and throws him.
"What the fuck man!!" Alpha 1 growled standing up and letting go of me.
"I. Said. Let. Him. GO!" ??? Said angrily. Just than the other alpha attacked the mystery person but lost.
He than grabbed his partner and they ran away. The mystery person kneels down to me as I opened my eyes to see a handsome Alpha.
"Are you ok?!" He ask worried.
"Y-Yeah I'm ok.. Thx" I said.
"No problem" He said.
"You know is not safe out here.. Do you have a pack or an Alpha to get to?" He asked. I shaked my head no than he nods picking me up ad I yelp a bit.
"Hey its gonna be ok ill take care of you" ??? Said while walking out of the alley way. I nodded than slowly fell asleep smelling his sweet scent.

??? Looks down at him and holds him closer smiling.
'Don't worry little Omega ill keep you safe and protect you no matter what'