Chapter 4: Deku?!

&Bakugous Pov&
"Oh you already know Midorya?"Kirishima asked. I nodded as Izuku walked over to him while 3 others followed him.
"How have you been?" Izuku asked.
"Meh fine" I said rolling my eyes.
"How do you guys know each other?" Mina asked.
"Oh! kaachan and me go way back like since we were kids!" Izuku said smiling. I just nodded.
Everyone else nodded understanding now.
"Oh right! These are my friends! Iida,
Uraraka and Tsuyu" Izuku said.
"Hey!" Uraraka said smiling.
"Hi!" Iida said.
"Hello!" Tsuyu said.
"Tsk yeah yeah nice to meet y'all" I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh right Kaachan how did you get here?" Izuku asked turning to me.
"Oh ya IcyHot saved me and brought me here" I said.
"IcyHot?" Izuku asked confused.
"Ah! I think he means Todobro" Kirishima said.
"Yeah him" I said.
"Ohhh! Todoroki-Kun! That was nice of him" Izuku said.
"Welp imma go, talk to ya later Kaachan!" Izuku said walking away.

After Deku was out of my sights I turned to the others.
"Whats up with Deku he got all happy when I talked about IcyHot" I asked.
"Oh! He has a crush on Todoroki our Super Alpha" Uraraka said.
"Yeah everyone knows" Denki said.
"Super Alpha? And how does he feel about that?" I asked.
"Oh right Super Alphas are higher then normal Alphas and so its easier to tell between regular alphas. There more powerful and good leaders." Mina said.
"And to answer your other question yes Todoroki does know but doesn't like him back but that doesn't stop Midorya" Iida said.
"Ah ok anyway what is your guys rankings?" I asked.
"I'm a Omega and I should probably go to my mate" Uraraka said.
"Who's your mate?" I asked
"Oh her name is Toga" Uraraka said as she waved goodbye and walked off.
(I ship them 🖐 sorry if you dont)
"Anywho I'm a Beta!" Mina said.
"Also a Beta" Sero said.
"Regular Alpha" Kirishima said.
"Omega as well" Denki said.
"Omega" Tsuyu said.
"Regular Alpha" Iida said.
"What about you Bakubro?" Kirishima asked. I sighed.
"An omega" I said looking away.
"Hey there's no shame of being an omega!" Mina said putting her arm around my shoulders. Everyone nodded agreeing.
"Well help you become stronger!" Sero said. Everyone nodded.
"Now let's go have some fun and let you get used to this place!" Mina said. Then we went off to many places. I learned alot about everyone.

~After that~
I said goodbye to eveyone as Kirishima walked me back to IcyHots room and said goodnight. I walked inside and decided to look around the room. I then heard the door open to see IcyHot. And he looked tired.
"Ah how was your day?" Todoroki asked as he closed the door.
"It was fine" I said as I sit on the bed.
"Do you have any clothing I can wear instead of this?" I asked.
"Yeah but my clothing may be a bit big for you" Todoroki said.
"Eh that's fine" I said. I saw him go to the closet and pull out some clothing and walked over to me and handed me them. I walked to the bathroom and changed and walked out seeing that IcyHot has changed to and was laying down on the bed.
"Come here" Todoroki said patting the spot on the bed that was empty. I walked over a sat down. 'Wait-'
"Were sharing your bed?!" I turned towards him. My face was a bit red. Todoroki nodded.
"Don't worry I wont do anything" Todoroki said. I was still blushing at the thought of sharing the bed but I nodded and layed down. A thought appeared in my mind

'Why does Deku like him? so much after all he doesn't like him back. I think he should honestly give up. I don't know why I feel the need to protect IcyHot'

'Maybe you like him'

My eyes widen.

[Inner Wolf
Bakugou]

'Who are you?!"

'I'm your inner wolf everyone has one'

'Oh- but what the fuck would I like IcyHot?!'

'Its simple me as your inner wolf calls to him meaning you will want to protect him and wanting to hang out with him more will bring out that feeling and you were blushing at him~'

'Oh- Oh shut up you!'

'Haha ok ok now get some rest'

Just like that those thoughts went away as I fell asleep.