10

"Do your worst, doc. I can take it." Knockout chuckled as he picked up a dissection tool, turning it around in his servo. (Y/n) turned her helm towards him, servos working in their bindings. 

"Megatron wants to know what I can get out of you," he said. "And of course, first thing I thought of was torture, which is actually Starscream's specialty. But I said I had a few ideas of what might actually be effective, since the bug had his voice box ripped out and you don't care too much about aesthetic." He shuddered mockingly. "Unfortunate." 

"What's your point?" the femme said, unimpressed so far. "Strap me to a table and dig into my brain module? Won't do you much good if I can't talk or compute at all." 

"No, I'm definitely going to mess you up," the cherry mech said, grinning wickedly. "But I think your beloved Bumblebee is going to need some incentive though, won't he?" (Y/n)'s optics widened slightly. 

"You're not going to-" 

"Oh, of course I am. Why not get...what's the human saying? Kill two birds with one stone?" Knockout touched the tip of his digit to the top of the tool before turning to look down at her. "So, how about we begin? Say ah." 

~

Bumblebee scanned around the hallways again, gaze locking on the guard who seemed to be getting increasingly uncomfortable under the scout's furious glare. A shift of the leg, the nervous twitching of the digits. Dumb Vehicons. 

Then he heard it. The awful sound of metal screeching on metal. He shifted to the right wall, trying to see as far down the hall as he could, but he couldn't see anything but more hallway. He looked over at the guard and started beeping so loudly and suddenly that the Vehicon actually jumped. 

"Shut up," the guard said sharply. "No, I don't know." 

Bumblebee glared at the guard, then looked back down the hallway. The sound had stopped. If the guard wasn't panicking, though, then that must be normal. He grimaced. No doubt it was Knockout. 

Which meant it was most likely also (Y/n). 

He backed away from the bars, looking frantically around the cell. There was nothing that could help him, not even his own weapons, which was becoming more and more frustrating. 

Then the sound came again, this time with a bit more of a drilling tone to it. Some different tool. 

Except this time, along with the sound, came a sharp cry of pain. (Y/n). Bumblebee ran up to the bars, gripping them tightly and peering down the hall even though he knew what he would see. 

The sound stopped after a moment and Bumblebee relaxed slightly, though it was only a brief minute before the sound started up again, another cry sounding, this one lasting slightly longer than the last. 

This went on for several rounds before Bumblebee started beeping and whirring loudly during one of the breaks, one of the sounds drawing out to a sad whirl. This was apparently exactly what Knockout had wanted as a few moments later, the cherry mech sauntered down the hall, one servo coated in bright blue Energon. Bumblebee's optics dilated furiously. 

"There, there," Knockout purred. "She's still alive and kicking, if that's what you needed to know. But I'll be more than happy to dismantle her if you don't cooperate, yes? Keep those cannons to yourself and she'll live to see another sunrise." Bumblebee took a step back as the doctor signaled to the guard to open the cell, which he did. Knockout reached inside and grabbed the scout himself, jerking him forward roughly and shoving him in front of him, placing the Energon covered servo on his shoulder.