remember the day of the fight? (chapter 6)

it's been a few more months i've been avoiding charlie. he was really sweet to...charlie was my only friend i knew since we were in diapers! well.. there was this other girl but she's long gone now. her name was bella banner. we lost her about a year ago during a fight with hydra. who knows what has happend to her now. Charlie and i have been trying to find her. that was until the avengers showed up. i feel really guilty of leaving her and giving up but..chances are she's not here anymore. soon i had enough of it. so now every night me and peter leave the city and explore many MANY places. we already went to itally,paris,london and, texas.  hopefully we find her soon...

                                                                                                                                   love, Jaelyn rogers                   

'it's now my first REAL day at peter's school! im so happy!.....oh shoot!! happy and peter are waiting for me in the car! ugh. once again im the last one out of the tower. great first day of school already late! well im the new kid i guess there is a reason for me to be late! and peter to because he is supposed to be showing me around to day.so really all is good!' i say to myself hopping into the car.     

                                                                  -at school-

'okay jaelyn! just be cool it's not like anything bad is going to happen! be calm be you!'i say in my mind trying to block all of the anxiety i had.'toughen  up!come on your the daughter of steve rogers you got this just open the door!'

*creek*                                                                                                                                                                                        *click!*

'the hall was PACKED about 46 people ran up to me and asked for my autograph. thankfully peter dragged me away from the crowded hall. the school looked amazing!' i kept walking around the school with peter until we bumped into a odd girl with brown hair and brown hair and (pretend that she had green or brown eyes you can pick.) brown/green eyes. i stared at her for a while. she did the same. i had a feeling i knew her but...where? suddenly i knew. 

"BELLA!?" i shouted. "i thought you were DEAD by now."i whisper shouted because there was a teacher glareing at me. "correction you left me to die...no worries blake helped me escape that...evil place it's all in the past now."bella says. im sorry i wasn't there to help you and blake." i say with my head down peter knows i'm uncomfortable and guilty. "uhh am i missing something here? who the heck is blake?" peter asks trying to lighten the mood. " blake is the son of thor..,thor odinson. he was the one who helped us find that abandoned house. where is he now bella?" i ask. "he said he needed to go he forgot to put his hammer in the locker."bella rolles her eyes.  "oi shut your trap bella!" blake says while jogging up to me."hey jaelyn long time to see!" he mentions while hugging me. "wow he even talks like-" peter gets cut off by the bell. "we run up to class like it was the end of the world. we all know teachers love making kids late so they could give the kids detention later. 

 lunch time- 

as i was walking into the lunch room i see blake,bella,peter and yeah i go to their table and we talk for a while. then this dude flash showes up. and he starts talking..to ME. at first it was complements then it was 'HeY WanNa Go OuT sOmE TImE.' like who in the world would say yes!? once i said no he grabed both of my arms and tried to KISS me. oh my blood was boiling by now. luckly i knew self defence. i took him DOWN. i felt like i was in a wresling match! then i grabed him and shoved him on the wall and got a little to close to his face. i said"wanna grab my arms again!?..YEAH DIDN'T THINK SO." flash was scared out of his mind. his eye's were so big i thought they were going to pop off!"you shouldn't mess with me. if you mess with me again know what happends next. i might be a girl but that does not mean i can't fight. " i walk out of  the lunch room with a smirk on my face EVERYONE saw. as soon as i got to my locker my dad texted me. 

                        bold letters are steve texting regular letters are jaelyn texting

anything fun happen at school yet?

oOoh no nothing! nothing at all! school is so uhh...boring

your a really bad liar you know that right?

oh really? heheh you really don't know anything dont you. 

wdym? something your not telling me?

oh no nothing at all....goodbye.!

goodbye?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

after school 

gah! that flash guys grip on my arm was really..firm! who knew sucha slim guy could bruise me that badly. "PETAH!" i shout by the top of my lungs. "yeah?"peter asks right behind me. "oh..didn't see you there. could you grab me some mittens like the long one's?" i ask adoringly. peter just stares at me. "a-a-" peter studders. "what cat got your tounge? everybody gets lost in my dark brown eyes!...mittens?" i tease peter. "yeah yeah i get it." peter says glaring at me. "awww am i really that pretty!! you look at me so much!" i say lovingly. "no im only looking at you so much because i can't take my eyes off what an ougly face you have!" peter smirks . i frown at his comment. then happy gives me a ride home. "how was your day kids?" ligtening up the mood."HE CALLED ME UGLY!" i say then turn my back away from peter. "SHE STARTED TEASING ME AND SAYING THAT I SAID SHE SAID I WAS- .....OKAY NEVER MIND THIS IS REALLY CONFUSING YOU HAD TO BE THERE TO GET IT MAN!" peter shouts while keeping his boody turned asay from me.

"OKAY IM SORRY IM SORRY PETAH!!!" i shout. "IM SORRY TO BABY DOLL!" we both hug. but happy gives us an odd look."sometimes..you guys are idiots." happy says glaring. "uhh jaelyn?" peter asks seriously."yeah peter? something wrong?" i ask peter with a worried look."did you know you have a black eye?" peter whispers in my ear. "my heart stopped for a seconde then i whispered back."no.." i mutter. "fuc-" before peter could finished his sentence. happy shouts,"were here!" me and peter look at eachother like harry potter died fighting voldysnort. "cover me up! this is a really werid question but do you have a eye patch!?" i ask peter."if i had one don't you think i would have given it to you!?" i ignored his snarky comment and looked in my pockets. thats when i found an eye patch. i snuck into my bag on charlie's 3rd birthday. woah that was a while ago. peter finaly snapped me out of my day dream and back to reality. we have to go jaelyn. 

yeah....flash is so dead.

                                                      END OF CHAPTER HAVE A GOOD DAY