chapter 12

"hey minho you wanted to see me?" jaelyn asks concernedly. "Yeah i gotta few questions for you...well not just me the whole glade does." minho says stopping dramatically. " well what is there to ask about?" 

"you know damn well jaelyn" minho says starting to raise his voice by the minute. "what do you know jaelyn." minho asks now realizing how loud he was. " well i do know that me and peter know each other before the maze but we don't have any proof. every time i talk to him it feels....it feels like i've already told him before." jaelyn goes on and on about how things have changed. "wait wait wait a sec..." minho buts in. " so-" before minho could finish we both heard a rumbling sound come from the big walls. " looks like i missed my run" minho says sighing then turning back to face Jaelyn. "wait there is a big enough hole you can still get in" jaelyn says pointing at the wall. " i don't really want to take any chances." minho says looking all the way up to the top of the walls. 

END OF CHAPTER-

---------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating in a long time i just want you to know i didn't die i just took a week off.  i'm getting a little tired of this book i might make another book that connects with this one just a follow up i really don't know yet. and i'm trying to make longer chapters i just need more time. but i'll promise you this i will get it done. 

 love, rose.