chapter 15-- leaving

ezra's POV

I was out training Bella she looked up set. "bella, are u ou alright kiddo?" I asked concerned. "no. " She said and a tear fell from her cheek. "What's wrong?" I wiped her cheeck. "I'm not going to be here for much long." I was confused and shocked. "What do you mean?" I asked hesitatently. "I'm moving off world." She explained. "to a town named after govener tarken." I was upset. "Bella, we will see each other again." I tryed to comfort her. "We have the force to talk with each other." I smiled then I hugged her and she walked home. "goodbye." She said with tears trickling down her face. "Good bye, I love you." I said hold tears back. I walked into my cabin. Zeb was probly fighting chopper. then it hit me. that was probably the last time I would hear that beautiful voice in person. I sniffed and locked the door so zeb wouldn't walk in. I'm sure they could still hear my sobs. bellas gone I have to accept it. I sighed. "Ezra are you ever coming back out." Zeb yelled. "no" I said and chocked back a whimper.

KANANS POV.

Zeb walked in to me, hera and sabine. "the kids never comin' out." He rolled his eyes. "I learned going in there when the door is locked is bad." I laughed. "What happened?" Hera asked. to be honest I didn't know. "He's- a-" I didn't know what to say. "I actally don't know." I hated to admit. "I guess I will leave his dinner out of the door." Hera carried a tray and knocked on ezra's door. "Ezra if your hungry it's out here." She said calmly. "No thanks." he said softly but enough we could here. I still heard whimpers after dinner. "Zeb I guess you can sleep in my room." I said hopefully he wouldn't snore. "or I could sleep in medbay." He said taking a blanket and walking in to medbay. "ok" I said and I shrugged. he just grumbled.

EZRA'S POV

I wasn't going to sleep knowing i have heard bellas voice for the last time. 'goodbye' the last thing she said. I didn't want to let her go. I wasn't ready. tommarow I wouldn't think about it. I would just tell the crew that I.....um. had a nightmare or something. maybe if I'm lucky it was all a dream....all a dream. i opened the door. I walked to the kitchen and took some stuff. I guess I was a bit hungry. Kanan walked in when I was done. I was sitting at the table alone. I was just thinking. he sat down. "want to talk?" He asked me. "about?" I knew what he wanted to talk about. "Don't you know?" I thought. "about l day you where whimper and locked in your room." He said And I shakily said "nightmare?" I slightly smiled. "kid, that wasn't a nightmare." dang it! " Fine, bella is moving....tonoght." I said and he looked concerned. "oh" he didn't know what else to say. I got up. I felt tired...but better. it's wierd talking to kanan even if he said one word just telling him was making me feel better. I didn't turn but I told kanan "don't tell." and I walked out.

TIME SKIP (MAGICAL PORTALLLLLL)

EZRA'S POV

I woke up. I have no clue what the heck I dreamed. I guess hera might be worred if I stayed here so I came out to the common room and everyone stared at me. except kanan. thank god some one wasn't staring at me. "hi?" I said cautiously. "are you feeling better?" Hera aksed. "sure." I said and shruged. "Finally I can get my room back." Zeb said in relief he stared eating. this was probably his 3 bowl. "ezra, we have some good news and bad news." Hera Said."What do you want to hear first?" She asked. "bad." I said. "actally you need good news." Kanan said and slightly smiled. he knew what happened.