chapter 9--- leaving

EZRA'S POV

"Ezra we need to talk." I heard kanan say from outside the door and I opened the door. "Before or after training?" I asked and I sat down guessing it was before based on him him sitting down as well. "Ezra you have to understand this is for your own good. Your own protection." I nodded as u was wiping my new lightsaber. "You need to leave." I could tell kanan was holding back tears. That was the first time I saw him draw back tears. "I don't understand but if you think it's for the best I know it's correct master." I took my helment and my lightsaber and I walked out. "Good bye master." I nodded and walked out. I saw hera. "Good bye hera. Good luck." She hugged me and I walked to sabine. I nodded and went to zeb. "Bye try not to make a mess out of your I'm not come back to clean it." I told him and he laughed. "Chopper. Your annoying." I walked out and ran toward my tower. "I will stay strong." I told myself and then I relized. "They aren't coming back." I told myself. I put on a cloak and I started to get ready. I put face make up on.  I put A design on my fore head and I would put that every where I go. Now I was ready. I ran toward the Impearl bomb sight. I found kallus' office, undetected. I took the Datta pad and I pulled myself into the air vent. "I will never trust again." I promised myself.

KANANS POV

"I told him." The ghost was quite as I gave them the news. "He took it" she paused. "Surprisingly well?" Hera Said "Ya he didn't even cry." Zeb commented.  "He will be fine. Of course he will." I told t he crew in a postive tone.

TIME SKIP 3 YEARS LATER

KANANS POV

It's been 3 years since we left ezra on loyal when we went to hoth, planet of the wookies. I didn't know how ezra was his force sign weekend and I couldn't sence him anymore.

We returned to lothal. "There is somebody callled the the knowledge keeper. People say no body can talk to him or get the important information he stole from the empire." He looked around. "He is a mystery." Sabine added. "Since we're here maybe I don't know we can look for I don't know ezra as well as the knowledge holder or whatever he's called." She smiled big. "Please. It's been 3 years." I nodded "No its to risky." They were all disappointed "let's find this guy." Zeb smirked breaking the silence as the crew walked out. I sighed ezra was on my mind every Second of every day. "Sabine your with ez- zeb. Look on the west side on town." They ran off. "Hera you look on the south and I will look in the north." They took off and when I  was walking I heard a gasp in the Allie. I turned and nobody was there. Then I saw a man with a cloak run out of the shadows. "Hey wait!" I shouted and followed. He keep runing until a bunch of troopers came out of nowhere. A  blaster shot his ankle he fell over and when I was done I walked over to him. "Sector one to all speactors, yeah I found him." I said as I beant over. When they finally arrived we tok of His bloody cloak from a blaster whom on his back. When they turned the body over they gasp. "is that..." Hera started and got Intruped  by a moan. "it is." I awnsered hera and everthing seemed to stop.
AUTHORS NOTE
XXXXXXXXXXX
sorry short chapter. One coming later
I'm updating alot tonight up to chaper 10