chapter 12--- secret

KANANS POV
It has been a few days since ezra came home. He has been sneaking off in the middle of the day. I have no clue where he is going. I caught him just as he walk out or the ship. "So where have you been going for the passed few days?" I asked him. "No where....I don't have to tell you anything your not my master." I think he's trying to be logic. "Well I still wanna know." He keep walking, I didn't want him to know I was going to follow him. He walked to a humongous house, and then he knocked. "Hey ezra" a little girl smiled her parents came around her. "We'll be in the fields just to the south of capital city, I'm assuming we'll be be about an hour and a half." Ezra and the blonde girl walked out to the fields. "We will be learning how to simply pick up an object with the force." I was shocked he was a master! "Focas. Think of the object sorrounded by black." She put out her hand and the object started to float. "I'm doing it!" He patted her back. "Good job soon you will be able to meditate." She smiled. "Thank you, master." I came out clapping. "Ya master, this is where you've been going . Huh." I was sarcastic. "Oh no." He hit his forehead. "W-who is he?" The girl asked hiding behind him clenching his side. "Bella, it's my old master, kanan." She giggled. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Ezra, you discribed him more tough." She whispered. "To be fair he's old now" I sighed. "I can hear you!" They both laughed. "It's true no offence." I rolled my eyes. "Ok bella you practice at home I'm going home to. Do you need me to walk you home?" She nodded. "No thanks " she replied. "Don't push yourself and only practice at home. No showing your friends." She started walking. "I know I know you tell me every time. Yeesh" she rolled her eyes and hugged ezra. "Bye bell" he hugged her tight. "Remeber I can show up at any time for practice next we will be connecting through the force to communicate." She jumped. "Sounds fun." Then me and ezra walked to the ship. "Why would you follow me?! Do you relize how important this is?!" He said in a whispered scream. "Well you wouldn't tell me so I had no choice" I explained. "Ugh kanan your so stobborn." He said And walked away. I didn't mean to upset him I just wanted to know. "Sorry ezra, if you don't talk I will find out." He started to laugh. "What's so funny?" He stopped. "You know stuff." I rolled my eyess. "Classic Ezra..." I mumbled. What was he up to......

EZRA POV

Next time I go to see bella I'll ask kanan to come. When he does zeb will set up the prank. He won't know. What is happening. Me and zeb are going to plan using the force bomb, I have an idea.

After dinner the crew went to there rooms and I winked at zeb. I have already set up the bombs. I winked at sabine and she winked back. A couple minutes after the crew went to there room sabine walked into ours and I set the bombs. " W-who are these things?" Sabine asked. I shrugged. "Force bombs I made them so no one can see or hear us" Sabine clapped "impressed?" Zeb asked. "Of Coarse" I smiled and told them the plan