Kiss my dick. [Gorillaz x Reader]

☆ Not really romance-ish. More of goofing around with the gang. +this is really short,,, sorry!

___________________

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Make me."

You growled at him. Murdoc was driving you over the edges today for unknown reason. You were absolutely fuming, your face is as red as an tomato from anger.

2d, noodle and russel were watching you two banter, as if they were watching a drama tv show. They were absolutely entertain at the scene infront of them. "Ooo... I love this part." Russel says as he passes the bowl of popcorn to noodle.

You were throwing everything you managed to grab hold of, to murdoc. Murdoc was howling of laughter. Finding your miserable attemps hilarious, this made your blood boil even more.

After, throwing more stuff at him and screaming, you start to calm down.

"Kiss my dick." You breathe, tired from all the throwing and screaming.

"Gladly." He replies with his infamous smirk.

Now, this gave you the most mischievous idea. You grinned at him, your face was showing that your bad intentions. You then walked to the couch where the trio was sitting and ducked under it reaching for an item, murdoc just rose a brow at your actions.

"Aha!" You pulled out an colorful 8-inch dildo and threw it at his face. Now it was your turn to laugh.

The four were just stunned at your actions. And soon enough they all started laughing, except murdoc.

Murdoc had left the room, defeated, though his dumbfounded face never leaving him. You were now heavily wheezing on the floor.

"Hah-- y/n didn't know you have a dildo underneat this couch!" You hear noodle say between her fits of laugh.

"Ahah-- Murdoc gifted me -hah- that last Christmas as a prank, and I just kept it there. Never knew it would come handy." You grinned.