Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad?

-Sapnaps POV-

I came home around 2 PM to see a note on the door that said "I went to the nether be home soon :)-Dad". I went inside and went to my room seeing Mr.Panda on the bed, I started tearing up to see how clean and fixed he is. I picked up the panda and hugged it smiling.

I looked around the house looking for something to do while dad was at the nether. I opened the door to dads bedroom to see if I could find anything hinting to a birthday present or something, instead I found a journal on his desk labeled "My adventures :)" I sat down on the chair and opened the journal with caution not knowing if it would send an alert to dad or not.

I opened the journal and saw on the first page labeled "Sapnap I hope now knowing your older you would understand all of this what I'm about to write on the next page. Anyways I'm so proud to see who you've grown up to be such an amazing young man! I love you Sappy my little muffin-Dad" I was confused on this and turned the page to see a title saying "House fire." I started at the title in confusion "A house fire...?" I blurted out forgetting I was alone.

I took my focus off the title and began reading:

What the heck even happened today? I just wanted to go out and get food but instead I stumbled upon a house fire, I heard a sh baby crying inside the house. Knowing me I used magic to clear a path for me to grab the child safely and took him home. Now knowing on this day on this kid.. is my lovely young son Sapnap.

What? I'm technically adopted? Im... well not impossible it's possible for kids to be adopted Karl told me that. But why would dad get me out of the fire? Why wouldn't he tell me?

I closed the journal and ran downstairs tripping down a few and plopped onto the couch in tears. I don't know why I'm crying but I know that the journal is a lie. Is it a lie..?

I calmed down after a few hours and saw the time was 6:00 PM dang... dads not back yet? Maybe I could go to Ms.Puffys or Skeppys for dinner.

I got up grabbed a wooden sword that was near the door just in case and left the house closing the door behind me. I started walking to Ms.Puffys looking right and left to make sure no one or no mob was following me.

——————————————————————

When I got there I knocked on the door and heard running coming towards the door. Dream flung open the door and he had a huge smile on his face "SAPPY!" Dream hugged me smiling still "Oh Sapnap! Hello. Where's bad?" Ms.Puffy appeared looking confused "Oh hes  in the neither." I stated. "Ah. You must be hungry come in come in!" She smiled and me and Dream went inside.

Dream and I sat down at the table and Ms.Puffy placed three plates down with food on them. "thank you so much Ms.Puffy!" I smiled and Dream nodded in agreement for a thank you. "oh your very welcome! You both and George should hang out again one day" Ms.Puffy smiled at us "Ooo! That would be really fun!" Dream smiled while shoving his face full of food.

After when we were done eating I helped drying the dishes while Dream washed them. Ms.Puffy was putting a small portion of steak on other food we had on a plate "Sapnap could you give this to your dad?" She handed me the plate when I was done drying "Of course!" I smiled.

I left Ms.Puffy and Dreams moments later and started walking home with the wooden sword and food. I kept looking left and right to see if there's any mobs were following me

——————————————————————

When I got home I placed the food in the fridge with a little note and sat on the couch hugging Mr.Panda. I started tearing up which made my vision go blurry, I was shaking in fear worried for dad. I rolled into a ball on the couch still hugging Mr.Panda for comfort.

I heard the front door open and I jolted my head to see dad closing the door and placing his belongings on the kitchen table before heading to the living room. I got off the couch and ran to dad to give him a hug.

I don't really care at this if I'm human and he's a demon all that really matters to me at this point is I'm alive he's alive and didn't leave me here to survive on my own.