10: Reconnecting pt 2 : the date.

*****************                                                                                                                                                                        Samaria POV

It was the morning after the pool party, I had so much fun and I missed jour. Honestly I can't even be mad at izzy for setting it up. Crystal and chris ended up leaving early because I was with jour, chris was upset but crystal didn't mind and she actually called me after and got the tea.

Today was me and nau'jours date and I was excited and nerves honestly. I don't know what going on with him and Kayla nor there child.

 Hell I haven't heard anything of it since I first found out she was pregnant and honestly i didn't care to. 

I slipped out of bed to do my morning routine and shower to get ready for our date. I eventually finished getting dressed.

 I eventually finished getting dressed

What they both wore ^

He texted me telling me he was outside to come out. I grab my stuff and walking out my house locking the door behind me. I get in the car "hi" I say putting my stuff at my feet.

"no kiss?" He says looking at me as he pulled off . I chuckle "Boy please".

He explains if the dinner goes right we are changing and going somewhere else. I sit looking out the window nodding my head.

10 mins later we pull up to the restaurant and  get out. It was a lady at the front desk and he was eyeing toosii.

"table for 2 please shawty" He says admiring my outfit and me. "Okay" she says blushing. I roll my eyes and i guess toosii noticed so he pulled me in front of him starting to kiss my neck. 

The lady comes back and notices him kissing on my neck and she rolls her eyes mugging me . "right this way" she says with a attitude as me and jour chuckle.

We are now seated and I decided to ask the first question. "so how's you kid?" i say taking a sip of my pink lemonade.

*************************                                                                                                                                                     Toosii POV

I was admiring sam until she asked me a question. "so how's the kids" she says taking a sip of her pink lemonade. I frown at the question thinking about the twins.

"They aren't mines" I say plainly looking up at her shocked face. She grabs my hand from across the table. "I'm so sorry, That must have been hard for you, and I left you ." she says frowning her face. 

"it's cool shawty, you here now" I say tightening my grip on her hand. We were looking into each other's eyes for what felt like hours. "what can I get for y'all today?" a waiter comes up to us and says breaking our moment of silent. 

We order our food and I go deep into my thoughts. 

I'm still in love with sam, I feel like I always will. I wanna be with her so after this we are going ATV riding and i'm gonna ask her to be my gf again. 

************************                                                                                                                                                        Samaria POV 

I stare at jour as I stuffed my face with food.He looked deep in thought. "Jour are you ready?" I say breaking the silence and snapping him out of his thought. "Yea lets go we gotta get changed we are going ATV riding ." he says while paying for our food as we slide out the booth making our way to the car.

"Thank you for everything" I say facing him as he starts up the car pulling out of the parking lot. "Of course mamas. You deserve it" he says looking at my smiling.

Oh how I missed that sexy ass smile. I missed everything about him. Nobody has ever made me feel this way. This is someone i want to spend the rest of my life with.

30 mins later.

We go and change our clothes and we are now on the way to go ATV riding. We get there and we get our helmets and everything . We were set and ready.

"Excuse me can you take our picture please" I say to a random lady walking past. "Of course I can you too are a cute couple" She says grabbing my phone as me and jour look at each other and laugh.

She finishes taking pictures and we look at them deciding to post them on instagram.

@samariajdavis and 195,490 others 

@toosii2x : Reconnecting 💕, My forever mamas.

@samariajdavis: I love you stinkkk 

@kayladagoat: EWW didn't she just run off when she found out you got me pregnant?                             - samariajdavis - bitch shut up. but he didn't get you hoe ass pregnant. 

@Bandz2x: oh yeaaa .

*****************************                                                                                                                                            Toosii POV

We finished ATV riding and we were now at sam's house laying in bed. She was laying on my chest as I rubbed circles on her back.

"I want this forever" she says still looking at the tv. I stop rubbing her back in shock of what she said making her face me looking concerned.

"I want this forever too mamas I say grabbing her face and kissing her lips multiple times. she chuckles and lays back down on your chest. "and I want you to be my gf again" i say still holding her face. 

"Of course i'll be your gf again stink" she says kissing me again.

"I don't want you to keep working with my dad" She says now with her eyes closed in a sleepy voice . "Why it's your parents" I say looking confused. 

"ik but it's like I barely want them doing doing it,you're risking your life everyday." She says rubbing my head. "okay but this shit is for life what am i gonna do mamas?" I say getting kinda frustrated .

 "can we just go talk to them tomorrow ?" she says dozing off. "yea sure mamas" I say grabbing her tighter and turning off the tv making us both fall asleep at my hand was resting on her butt.

TO BE CONTINUED...