28: family drama

It's been a lil min so ima let me recap y'all- jour and sam broke up all around. They feel like they keep rushing things so they are done for right now. Sam found out that jour was expecting a baby with another girl  after they lost their baby to her kidnappers. Her dad, izzy, and jour killed them and tried to hide it from her and also queen is pregnant but sam doesn't know. Sam got in a huge argument with her dad and izzy because she feels like they keep hiding things from her. Izzy and his gf zonnique are good. She can give birth any day now. So yea. I think that's it. Maybe I need to go back and read lol idk. I got off of break the right time toot just dropped back together which is perfect for what they got going on and zonnique and izzy just had their baby lmao.

Queen POV
2 days later 

Ace come home and explained everything that happened with sam and I was shocked and sad for her at the same time. I felt extra bad at the fact that we were actually holding another big secret from her. I'm pregnant.

I know she is stressing a lot since she just found out that toosii got another girl pregnant and that her dad and best friend was hiding something from her. I feel for her and I wanna tell her but ace keeps telling me to wait. Mainly after their argument. 

"Ace I think we need to tell samaria." I said slowly standing up from the bed since the baby been killing my back.

"idk babe not right now at least give her time to cool down from everything." He says making me nod.

"where you going." I say watching him put his shoes on.

"To the trap. Me and izzy are gonna try and talk to sam today. I was thinking about telling her about the baby but I think you should." I nod as he kisses me and heads out the door.

Izzy POV

I was headed to the trap with ace to meet up with sammy. She haven't talked to us or jour since the argument. We never really went this long without talking to each other but I understand she hurting and I just added onto that.

Nobody talked to her since that day but crystal and zo. She just been locked in the house with yoma. 

On the other hand me and zo are doing good. We found out that we are having a daughter, she will be here any day now and i'm honestly so excited. I'm gon be a dad. That is exciting and stressful at the same time what if i'm not good at it?  My thoughts get interrupted by zo coming in the room.

"hey baby daddy, how you holding up?" she says sitting next to me on the bed as I put my shoes on. 

"I'm straight. Ready for our baby girl to pop out and bout to go talk to sammy." I say rubbing her belly.

"Oh yea she told me about that."

"You talked to her today?" I ask making her nod and I gave her a concerned look. 

"She's fine izzy. She's just hurting it's a lot going on in her life right now. Y'all are lucky she agreed to talk to y'all this early." She says standing up and kissing me.

"Now go." she says making me laugh and get up. I gave her another long deep and passionate kiss.

God I love this girl. 

"I love you" I say pulling away and walking to the door.

"I love you too."