Mikan🍋 Tied up/Fem! Reader

Reader POV:
You slowly walked up to the nurse's office to get a bandaid since you fell while walking up the stairs to your classroom.
You knocked two times until the door opened.
„Mikan!" you'r classmate Mikan Tsumiki, the ultimate Nurse opened the door.
„(Y/N)? What happened?" she asked as she let you in. „Not much i just fell and it's bleeding a little. I only need a bandaid." you smiled.
„Here! Where are you bleeding?" She said holding a package of bandaids.
you pulled down you'r black overknees revealing you'r knees.
Mikan started blushing. But why?
She put the Bandaids and smiled.
„Thank you mikan!" „No Problem, Honey." honey? „But don't go yet. I have to inject you this syngerine orherwise it will continue bleeding." „uh- okay?"
Seconds later the only thing you saw was... nothing. All black.

When you woke up all you saw was Mikan sitting on top of you. „M-Mikan?!" „what are you doing?!" as you tried to move you noticed you were tied up with spread out arms and legs. You looked around a bit. „WHERE THE HECK ARE WE?!" you angrily looked at Mikan who was unbuttoning her shirt. „Oh honey... you look so cute when you're helpless. This, (Y/N) is a secret room at my place. I took the love of my life home!" the last sentence sounded as if she was moaning or something. She's definitely turned on by this. Mikan leaned all over you and whispered „tell me you love me, Sunshine" as she lifted you'r chin and went for a kiss but you refused. „WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU, MIKAN?!" „huh-? Uh... nothing. I just love you so much"

she continued unbuttoning her shirt and finally took off her shirt. Looking at her Big Boobs in a obviously too small Bra kind of turned you on. It looked as if her Bra was about to explode.
You blushed. „Do you like what you see?" she said with a high pitched voice. You looked away as she took you head with both hands and turned your face into her boobs. All you could see was her giant breast. „You wanna touch 'em?" she leaned down a little more and now you'r face was fully buried in her huge Chest.
„It's time for you to take off clothes!" she nearly screamed „c-can you do that for me?" you asked shyly and of course she said yes. „Touching you on our first date! I must be very lucky!" she moaned when she started unbuttoning you'r shirt you we're already turned on as fuck. You couldn't wait anymore. „JUST RIP OFF MY CLOTHES ALREADY" to her surprise you said it breathing hardly. She took out a big pair of scissors and started by cutting off one strap of you'r bra.
„You're horny aren't you?" she asked
You nodded.
She finally took off your shirt and lifted your skirt. „Looking at you like this makes me feel butterflies in my stomach" she cut off your pink panties and held them in her hands for a good minute „you're wet already... because auf me!" she slowly started licking and sucking your clit. As you let out a moan she suddenly stopped and put in her index and middle finger. You instantly started moaning even louder. Little did mikan know this was your first time doing this. She started moving around trying to find your spot. As soon as she found it you screamed full of pleasure „Right there! Thats the right spot Mikan!" „whats my name?" she asked with a grin on her face. „Mommy please!" she continued, while doing so she looked at you'r breasts jiggling with every move she made inside of you. „M-Mikan..." you were a moaning mess „i- i'm about to-„ cum.
Mikan looked at you in pleasure licking your cum off her fingers.

„I love you, (y/n)"
„I love you too mikan" she untied you and laid down on top of you'r chest as the both of you fell asleep peacefully.

-

678 Words