Maki☁️ stars

This moment it pretty much the best moment ever. It drags on but it still feels amazing. Not even the cold floor underneath could ruin this now. Honestly you have felt cold at the beginning but Maki gave you her hoodie so it's okay. She gave it to you when she noticed you were shaking and it smells really nice. To be honest you never smelled anything better than Makis own scent. Cuddling underneath the stars. You both were quiet but none of you had anything to say. It actually is pretty comfortable silence.
At this point you're 100% sure. You fell in love with maki harukawa, your childhood bestfriend.
You tilted your head a little to look at her. She looks so pretty looking at the stars. Everything about her is perfect. Her side profile. Her figure. Her eyes. Everything.
Actually there's one thing missing.
Her hand in yours.

„do you think every star has its own meaning?"
„not really but they sparkle a lot."

„Like your eyes when you look at me."
-Silence-
Was this the right moment? The right moment to kiss her? It feels right to kiss her right now. But what are you supposed to do while kissing? Basically your lips touch and-

A soft and warm feeling interrupted your thoughts. Its lips. Her lips to be specific. Your lip movement synced and you feelt butterflies all over your body. You softly lie your hands around her neck.
This Moment could have lasted forever but your phone lit up and you saw a message on your screen.

„Where are you?"

Your mom messaged you
Shit.
I let go of Maki and started packing my stuff.
She looked at me in confusion but didn't say a word.
„I'm sorry i have to go now."
You were about to walk away
„Y/N... So is this official now?"
You just smiled softly and walked away while she still sat there looking after you.

Another message on yours screen
„I love you, sleep well🤍"

-
336 Words
-
Sorry for not updating lol (i'm not really into Danganronpa anymore) i hope you enjoyed this crack